Chapter 4

Mr. Blackbourne clears his throat, effectively silencing the laughter, but not stopping the merry grins. "When do we begin the personality swap?"

"We could change first to go swimming, then begin?" I suggest.

He nods, and they all get up to get in swim shorts.

"Alright, Pookie"—Sean waggles his brows—"Get ready to pucker up those pretty lips for me, because I intend to win."

I begin to giggle.

"Frig that! I've got Kota down. I can't be beat," Gabriel states.

"Oh please." Luke rolls his eyes. "I'm the best at playing characters."

"Nuh-uh." Silas shakes his head. "That kiss is mine." He grins.

North crosses his arms and raises a dark brow. "Can you get rid of your accent?"

Silas' grin fades. "Maybe. Can you be Gabriel?"

North doesn't answer and picks up his backpack. Silas's grin returns.

"Wait a minute," Nathan says. "Can we try to get the others to break character?"

I shrug. "Sure." They seem to like the idea.

Kota pats Victor on the back. "You alright?"

Victor sighs and gives Kota a look of are you kidding me?

Gabriel notices. "Aw, come on man. I bet you can do a great Mr. B." He tries mightily to suppresses his laughter.

Victor narrow his eyes at him. "You're right, I can."

Gabriel's smile broadens. "Can't wait to see it."

I shake my head at them, giggling more, and go to the spare room to change. "I'll meet you at the pool," I call.