Chapter 14

"What the hell do you mean you're waxing my balls!" Silas is thunderous.

Gabriel squints as he examines more closely, unaffected by his roar. "It's not much, just a little of the wax is stuck on your sac hair."

This is too much information...

Luke is dying on the floor, holding his stomach, laughing. At this point Kota looks sympathetic while still wearing a smile. Victor's pinching the bridge of his nose trying not to laugh, and Owen thinks it's a hoot.

"Why would you do that to him?" he chuckles.

Gabriel looks offended. "I didn't mean to! His nut sack slipped out a little, and I didn't notice. It's not my fault he has the balls of a freaking goat!"

Silas gives North a dark look. "I'll get you back for this."

North just shrugs, but his shoulders are shaking with laughter.

Sean joins Gabriel to get a look, kneeling on the other side of Silas, crouched low.

Owen promptly takes a picture of the scene.

"You have two options," Sean tells him. "You can just yank it off or use Nathan's clippers to trim the hair and get it off that way."

"You are not using my trimmer on your balls," Nathan informs.

Silas points at him. "You're out!"

Nathan gives him a blank look then realization dawns. "Dammit!"

Silas smirks.

Nathan shakes his head at him. "You know you're out too, don't you?"

His smile disappears. "Yeah." He gives me a sad look.

I can't take him seriously with Gabriel and Sean's faces hovering over his... whatever, but I give a sympathetic smile.

Gabriel glances up at him, his eyes bright. "You know you've been out for a while?"

Silas lifts himself up on his elbows. "What do you mean?"

"You screwed up when you asked where you'd be waxed and said 'balls.' Victor would never do that around Sang. He's too much of a gentleman."

His eyes get big. "You mean to tell me..." A slue of Greek words spill from his mouth that make even North look uncomfortable.

I tap North on the arm, and he leans his ear to me. "What is he saying?"

"Basically, that he'll get us back for this."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, he doesn't mean you."

"How do you know?"

He looks at me tenderly. "Because he's my best friend, and I know him."

I shoot a glance at his best friend who is still going off. "I don't think that fact will protect you though."

He grins. "I can handle it."

He gives me a peck on the forehead and moves next to Silas. "I'll hold your hand if you want to make you feel better."

Silas punches him in the arm then glares at Gabriel. "Just do it."

Owen perks up. "On my count..."