Chapter 15

Poor Silas.

He's lost both the game and... his hair down there, for nothing.

He's sitting next to me now, having shoved North out of his spot. For once, North didn't argue.

The waxing had obviously been painful, but he took it like a champ. Nathan changed back into his pajama bottoms since he was out too.

It took him a while and apparently some assistance from Gabriel to get them off. Gabriel declared them ruined and stretched to the point of no return.

I'm sure he'll have them replaced by tomorrow.

"Okay, Silas." Sean grins. "Who's next? You have Silas, Luke, Nathan, and Owen." He gestures.

As he mentions them, I glance at Kota, Owen, Luke and Victor. I'll be giving one of them my first kiss! I feel both excited and nervous at the thought.

Silas rests his dark gaze on his chosen one. "Nathan, truth or dare?"

Luke's dark blonde brows shoot up. "I can't imagine any dare worse than yours, so I'll pick a dare." He reaches in and grabs one, reading it under his breath. "Shit."

North grabs it from him and immediately starts laughing after reading.

"What does it say?"

Luke looks at me and answers, "I have to swallow a tablespoon of Na— my dad's hot sauce and wait five minutes before drinking milk."

"Oh god, I'm almost glad I'm out," Sean declares. He gives me a wink. "Almost."

"You don't like hot sauce?" I ask Luke.

Gabriel chuckles. "Oh, Nathan likes it, but his dad's is like you're freaking inhaling fire. He can do it though. We've all tried a drop. But you should have seen Luke, he cried like a baby."

North laughs. "That's because he has a weak tongue from only eating sugar all the time."

"Yeah, but I think Nathan can handle it," Kota chimes in.

Nathan gets up and goes to the kitchen to retrieve what is apparently labeled "Hellfire." He comes back with the bottle and a ladle.

Luke's eyes bug out. "What the hell, man?!"

Nathan laughs. "Just kidding." And produces a spoon instead.

Luke shakes his head and takes the spoon, holding it out for Nathan to shake droplets of hellfire on it until filled. Once it is, he eyes the orange concoction, warily.

"Come on, Nathan, take it like a man," Silas teases.

Luke takes a couple quick, shallow, breaths then sends me wink, raising the spoon. "This is for you, sugar." The spoon disappears into his mouth and comes out clean. He quickly swallows it down and gives me a smile.

I smile back. That wasn't so... bad...

His eyes begin to water, and his face turns pink. "Holy hell."

North and Silas beam as they watch the poor guy begin to suffer. He coughs a few times and pats his throat.

"Feeling the burn?" Owen asks.

"Shut up," Luke coughs.

Victor peeks at his phone. "You have four minutes and forty seconds, Mr. Griffin."

"Oh god."

Beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead.

Owen leans forward and starts chanting, "Milk, milk, milk..."

The others join in.

Luke raises his hand giving all of them the bird.

They eventually quiet, giving Luke nothing but his suffering to focus on.

"Three minutes fifty seconds," Victor informs.

His eyes are watery, and his lips have turned red where they touched the hot sauce. How anyone could find that enjoyable, I'll never know. Although, they probably don't take a spoonful on it's own.

Luke rubs his eyes.

Kota grins. "Imagine how that'll feel on the way out."

Owen sucks in a breath. "You're going to feel like you have Satan's ass when that happens."

Luke wipes his hand over his mouth. He's practically drooling from the heat.

He glances at me and I can see the regret in his beautiful, watery, brown eyes.

I don't want him to suffer anymore, and I find the confidence to knee walk over to him and whisper for only him to hear, "My first kiss won't be my only kiss."

His eyes dart to mine, understanding that I'm telling him we'll have our moment.

He looks grateful, and gets up, tapping the end of my nose with his finger and hustles to the kitchen.

We watch as he grabs the jug of milk and drinks directly from it.

"You're out!" Kota calls.

Luke sets the milk on the counter and takes deep breaths. He turns and looks at Silas, his knowing eyes twinkling. "Whatever you have planned, I'm in."

"Shit," Gabriel and North mutter at the same time.