Chapter 11

We sit on the floor in a circle, and I can't help grinning at all of them.

They all grin back, except for Victor who only gives the teensiest of a smile.

My stomach still hurts from laughing.

Gabriel guided North into copying a spin move, which made him see Owen... ah pumping and grinding behind him, mouthing "yeah baby."

The moment North realized what he was doing, well, "North" came out.

He shoved Owen, making him fall back on the couch, but he simply looked amused. North pointed an angry finger at him, glaring, and ground out, "Keep your junk away from my ass, or I'll beat the shit out of you."

Luke, Nathan, and Gabriel started howling with laughter. Gabriel reached for a high five from Owen who didn't disappoint. "That was brilliant, Luke!" He then pointed his own finger at North. "You're out!"

"What the hell!" North stormed. He then turned pleading eyes at me. "Baby..."

I shook my head. "Sorry, North, but Gabriel wouldn't have done that."

North shoved his hand through his hair. "Damn it!"

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him, his automatically embraced me in return. I pulled his ear toward my mouth. "You did great, North. Thank you for playing along... Do you still like me?"

I felt his bluster deflate as he pressed his lips to my ear, sending shivers through me. "I more than like you, Baby. Nothing could ever make me stop."

He kissed my forehead and continued to hold me as he addressed his brothers, "I hate the game, but I think this occasion calls for a round of Truth or Dare."

The responding grumbles brought a smile to his handsome face.

I think North is up to something...