Chapter 10

Gabriel loudly claps his hands together to get everyone's attention.

"I'm out, which sucks, but it also means I can focus on knocking some of you out of the game too." His eyes glint with mischief as he glances at me standing next to him and winks. "Trouble and I decided what we want to do next." He strolls over to Nathan's sound system.

I watch the expressions on the guy's faces as Gabriel puts music on. A dance song begins to play through the speakers loud and clear and looks of trepidation flicker over some.

Gabriel shimmies back across the living room to me, his lean hips gyrating to the fast beat. "Come on, Trouble. Let's see if they can dance as good as us!" He takes my hand and brings it over my head, spinning me around, and making me giggle.

Luke hops up and pushes the coffee table to the side, clearing the floor. "Oh yeah!" He fists his hands and bends his elbows, shrugging his shoulders to the beat as he sways side to side, acting cool.

Yep, that's how Nathan dances.

Victor remains stoic in his seat, observing, as Mr. Blackbourne often does.

Silas joins us and nonchalantly grooves to the music, showing his rhythm but not drawing attention to himself like Victor will do.

Sean stands in the corner, arms crossed, staring at me and looking like he wants to leave since people are dancing. So North.

Kota gets up and begins dancing as well, stroking his hand through his hair as he sways and pumps his hips to the music, emanating sex appeal like Silas will. I almost drool imagining what else those hips can do.

Owen sidles up next to me and hip checks me over and over to the beat.

I giggle.

I just can't get over seeing him like this. I love him the way he is, but this is a memory I will forever cherish. A carefree Owen.

I think secretly he's enjoying it too. I'm not sure if his motivation is his competitive nature or the prize for the winner.

I'm hoping it's the promise of a kiss.

The thought of kissing him makes me nervous though. I sincerely doubted he'd go along with this, and so I didn't imagine him winning. He's so perfect in everything he does, and what if I'm terrible at it? It'll be my first kiss, I have nothing to go on with how to do it right...

He momentarily breaks me from my thoughts when he firmly takes hold of my hips from behind and sways to the music with me.

My temperature rises at the intimate contact from our most reserved family member. Part of me wants to press back against him... I'm so flustered at the idea, my entire body heats. I'm positive he can feel my skin ignite beneath my clothes.

My issues escape my mind though, and I do a double take as North makes his way over.

Oh dear lord. There's a reason I've never seen him dance before...

His lips have thinned and disappeared and his brows are knitted as he tries to mimic Gabriel's movements.

In all fairness to North, Gabriel sees this and is really going crazy with the dance moves now, but he can pull it off.

North is so stiff and awkward as he grooves in a ridiculous semi-squat duck-like position while pumping his fists in the air, I want to hug the guy.

Owen releases me and glides up behind him. North is concentrating on the beat and doesn't notice as Owen pretends to grind North's duckbutt, waggling his brows.

Everyone's watching with looks of shock and about to bust with laughter.

I cover my mouth to keep it in.

Oh, my poor North, I thought you could do anything, but I'm learning that not only can't you style hair... you just truly can't dance.