New Charge

Levi's POV

Honestly I think I'm just making Eren like this. So on edge because I must have done something to think of something that he cant concentrate. It was either me at the photo shoot making him think than I'm jealous because he was with girls. Or the time he was changing and I looked over to him to see his body saying it want bad. I feel like an idiot now, even for catching him before he fell off the counter and hurt himself for like the fourth time if he did.

"I went to the conference when I was gone for a bit, the leader of the group put us in charge of a new project, it deals with the an unstable NANO as well."

"So its dangerous and they put us in charge of it?"

"Well yes, top scientist so who wouldn't, and you do know what that can do to a human right?"

"Yes I know, the NANO can be absorbed by the body and cause some things we don't even know that can do because we know its to dangerous to be in the body, well too much since when we are young its in our body to help us grow a bit."

"Correct so we must not let it into our bodies or who knows what happens. I mean a few theories have been made from the hypothesizing on some experiments that have happened."

"Yep, so when do we start?"

"Tomorrow, since they are still planning it for it to be more accurate."

"Well that sucks, I was hoping we could get started it already sounds interesting."

"Yea guess so I was interested in it to.. So want to call a day and go for lunch?"

"S-Sure, I think it'd be nice to take a break for today."

"Then lets get going I know a great place."

Eren took off his coat and grabbed his bags as I did as well walking out of the building into the car again. I still feel like an idiot for messing him up a bit; but maybe I am jealous and its just really bothering me. No matter of that, just think of something else and try not to think to much into it.

"So what's this great place were going to?" He looked around a bit before turning his gaze to me.

"Its nothing fancy if that's what you think, just a restaurant I know that you'll like." He chuckled before looking out the window again.

"You sure sound like I will, I just hope we wont attract to much attention by people." He sighed softly looking in front.

"Don't let that get to your head, we're just normal people and that's how they're going to treat us." I sped up a bit looking around to see how far we are from the place, not that far.

"Your right but you know how people can be, pushy sometimes." I drove around a bit parking by a casino.

"Seriously, in a casino, that's a bit of a challenge." We got out of that car and started to walk inside the building a bit trying to make sure any people wouldn't follow us. Getting through the place was a bit hard when they stare at just and scream your name.

"Just ignore them for a bit, its on the other side.... Have you not been here before?" He looked at me in a frustrated way.

"No, why would I if I'm busy most of the time!" We went along for a bit until we were a bit upstairs.

Finally we got here, just need more privacy or so. I went to go tell the people who work here if we are able to get a private place so no one could bother us. The worker led us a bit higher on the floor letting us be in peace.

"You didn't have to ask for a private table you know?" Eren looked out the window for a bit before looking at me.

"You said you didn't want to be bothered so its much better than having to be with other people and them just interrupting us."