Uneasy Kidnapping

Eren's POV

Finally, the first part of our experimenting is almost over, just today and its done before we actually simulate in a way on how it will affect the body; supposedly. I'm on my way to work after taking turns on the last few days to get some rest at home and come back early to keep doing our work. So right now its almost six in the morning and I'm riding to work on my bike.

Its nice outside, the sun barely rising and the slight breeze as I approach a café to get some tea for the both of us since I don't have time to make it. All a great day so far, until I had to stop my bike and completely forgot about the brakes being broken.

I launched myself off my bike falling forward scraping my elbows on the ground. What a great way to start the day. I really need to get that fixed before I end up hitting someone with it. When I was getting up, my legs felt a bit numb, guess it was the impact. Nevertheless I have to get up and get going, so I went inside and ordered.

After I ordered I went back on my bike, getting stopped by people who were just screaming my name. I just want to be a normal person, I know me and Levi, or Heichou as I call him, do more than just science sometimes so we get a lot more noticed. But it'd just be nice to be normal and civilized, well treated like that.

On my way back I was approaching some noises, something like whimpering. I slowed down carefully stopping, this time, not falling off the bike; and looked around a bit. By my feet I felt a something run across my leg, looking down I see a dog, a little wounded by the leg.

"Hey little buddy, are you lost.. you seem a little hurt."

The dog panted a bit not moving from the shadows it was hiding in, I felt bad for it. It wouldn't be bad if I brought the dog with me to work would it? It needs to be helped and by the looks of it, may be a stray that's been on the streets for a while now.

"How about you come to work with me and I'll fix you right up, how's that sound?"

I smiled at it as wagged its tail. I pat the dog's head a bit before I was about to grab it. It stopped wagging its tail and walked away limping hiding a bit further. Perplexed, I turned around seeing a tall man hiding his face and something I couldn't quite see in his hand. After a few seconds I realized what it was and immediately got up about to run just when the man tackled me onto the ground, covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"W-What do you... think you're... do-doing!?"

I struggled in his grip trying to break free. I couldn't see anyone or hear anyone near by enough for me to scream for help. Shit, this man is strong, I cant even turn to see his face!

"Shut up and be quiet, I have some things I'd like to do with you."

Things? What kind of things!? I kept wiggling around almost getting my arm free so I could at least hit this guy somewhere to run away. But before I could even do anything, my vision went dark and my hearing turned into ringing. I was knocked out and only felt something tug on me before losing complete conscious.

"You shouldn't... who knows what it can.... its something we cant..."

"Someone will look... we have to go back... rethink for a minute.."

"its fine... keep track and follow..... no one will know.."

"I'm not getting.... he's smart about this... he'll find out... dangerous.."

I began to get my hearing back as the ringing in my ears went away. I still couldn't see, I couldn't move either, something prevented me from moving. I could barely even hear the conversation between some people near me, some words that didn't make sense. Should what, do what, someone will what, track what, no one will know what, I'll find out what, what's dangerous? Questions filled my head to only give me a migraine, making me dizzy.