Slip Up

Levi's POV

"Wake up already.."

I heard a voice, but I didn't feel anything. Maybe I'm just hearing things.

"Lets get going.. I want to... have fun.."

Just some groans and tiredness in the voice. I decided to wake up, I'm not even tired anymore. I don't even know if I'm awake anymore or if this is a dream.

I opened my eyes blinking a few times to clear my vision a bit. I looked around before stumbling my eyes upon the person in front of me. He was still asleep and saying somethings I couldn't even understand. Maybe it was him speaking.

"I want to.."

I smiled. But what is he dreaming about, something about him wanting to do something, I have no idea. He moved a bit closer resting his head on my chest muttering other things I couldn't understand.

"Levi... Heich.."

I slightly patted him on the head; calling me both my names. I moved him a bit so I could get out of bed and get ready for what's going to happen today. I quietly got some shorts on because I slept with my underwear on, not caring about a shirt at the moment, and walked out into the kitchen. I looked at the clock; its still early enough to get there on time. I began to make some food, enough for the two of us just in case if he wakes up early enough; though I doubt it.

After a few minutes of cooking and setting the table, I heard some footsteps behind me. Turning around I see Eren leaning against the wall rubbing his eyes.

"Morning.." I puts some plates on the table sitting down drinking some tea I had previously made myself.

"Morning, smells good what is it?" Eren came and sat down looking at what the food was.

"Miso soup, and some Takoyaki, try some." He sniffed the Takoyaki before taking a bite out of it. His eyes lit up and he started to just chomp down on it.

"Slow down, you'll choke if you eat to quickly." Right now he looks like a squirrel who stuffed his face with nuts.

"Sorry.. Its just too good, did you make it?" He swallowed mid sentenced. I nodded and ate like a civilized person would.

We talked a bit while eating. But Eren was just too distracted and kept looking at me because I didn't have a shirt on, it even works on men. Though its better to get going now.

"Should we get going now?" Eren wanted to do the dishes so I wouldn't have to deal with it. He's got a nice ass when you look at it for a bit. I shouldn't be staring at it.

"Yea, you said you didn't want to be late so we might as well go."

"Alright, get ready then."

I walked to my room getting dressed in some clothes, I didn't even care about how I looked, I'm just getting some work done. I met up with Eren walking out of the house and in the car, driving off. The ride was silent and awkward, because we would occasionally look at each other for a few seconds and laugh, then look away back in silence.

It wasn't until we got in the building already ready for the project we had discussed a bit earlier, that the silence was broken. When we just started to experiment, on something I never thought we would do.

"Why do we have to experiment on such a cute animal?!" A rabbit, eating a carrot and sniffing around.

"I don't know but we have to, for this to get started." I took a needle and filled it up with some NANO liquid.

"But its a living breathing thing! We don't know what it could do to it, especially to a girl!" I went to pet the rabbit a bit scratching its ear. I really don't want to either but we have to.