Visions of Terror

Eren's POV

"Eat already! If you don't get enough food you'll starve to death!"

"Frankly I'm fine with that, we'll all die because of them one day, what's the point now. We wait for our death all the time we're here...."

"...Stop thinking like that, we are going to live.. And we're coming with you, we're going to join you.."

"You can't be serious, you don't need to he dragged into this with me! I'm doing this for myself, save yourselves than go on with me!"

"It's death as well... We're joining you and that's final! Now eat!!"

She shoved some food into his mouth forcing him to eat a least a bit. He had enough and shoved her aside as she did the same; pushing her friend onto some soldiers.

"..Hey you little basta- ..Ah, it's just a little kid. Watch where you're going, we could punish you right now.."

He stepped in.

"I'm sorry sir! You see my friend there hasn't ate yet and is acting on his own. It won't happen again, we'll watch him!"

"...Sure kid.. Keep and eye on his or we won't hold back. We're low on food as it is, we don't need another kid complaining about it."

"Not a word.. It's all that's left.."

They walked back to the building sitting under it talking after a bit. The boy finally gave up on acting as his own. But he was certain to join the outsiders.

"What's with some people leaving.. It's barely the first day.."

"They ask for the cadets go leave if they cant handle the pressure of them fighting against them. Before the lineup starts so nothing gets caught up; we should get going now."

Young men and women lined up outside in the grounds as the leader showed up talking to each of them. The boy and his friends came along meeting new people making more friends on their first day, meeting up.

"ALRIGHT CADETS, LETS SEE WHOS UP FOR THIS!"

"He's scary.. The look on his face.."

"No kidding... Don't get in his business, as a tip for this..."

The man went around screaming in peoples faces. Asking those in different places of the city walls and their desire to join.

"Lets see... You.. Tell us blond boy."

"Armin Arlert, and I'm from the Shigonshina district, sir!!!"

"Your from the Shigonshina district? Did you see the colossal?"

"Sir yes sir, I was there with my friends at the moment the wall was broken and the titans invaded the district, we safely made it out, Sir!!"

"Amazing. You saw what the colossal did. Yet you have the guts to join. Line four, turn face north!!"

The lines turned as everyone talked about the kids in the horror district. As they so called it.

"So what's the reason you joined the cadets here?"

"To soon join the survey corps and exterminate all the titans!"

"But you've seen the terrible things they've done, what they eat, what made you still choose this?"

"I.. I-"

He dropped his utensil gripping his mouth to hold back tears remembering his mother's death.