Small Total Drama Aftermath

Bridgette:So...LeShawna!On the behalf of every competitor who's ever been hurt by Heather,thank you.

LeShawna:gurl,you are welcome!

Geoff:How did the first punch feel?

LeShawna:Listen,taking Heather out was fun,don't get me wrong,but SHE's still in the game and I'M here.I wish I'd smacked ALEJANDRO'S butt

Bridgette:I know!He's the worst!With that evil mind...and...silky hair...and...O.O UGH!EVIL!
Geoff:I kinda addmit that im kinda relieved that im not the only dude who's chick went soft for Ale-Jerk-Throw.

Than,Geoff,Bridgette and Blainley made Leshawna sing.

They payed a LOT for her to stop.

Geoff:we still need a lot of money to reach the goal!

Blanley:I have an idea!But you wont like it.

Geoff:If it makes money,Im cool with it.

Blainley put a video with Alejandro running on the beach shirtless,with his ponytail on,and Bridgette has a paper bag on her head.

Geoff:what now?we still don't have enough money!

Blanley:I guess I will have to go to the last resort....SO!TODAY,WE WILL SEE ALL THE WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS OF ALEJANDRO WITH THE GIRLS FROM TDWT

(Like in the video,but without the parts that haven't happened yet,of course )

Bridgette was redder than a tomato,the girls from the phones were sighing,in love and the guys were groaning annoyed and furious

Blainley:Now,we will make it like this.YOU will call us,and we will show pictures and some videos of the pairing.YOU will also tell us who you ship together!starting....NOW!

*ring ding ding di ding di ding*

Blainley:Yes?Hello!What is your name?

girl:Alice!And I will like to know something about Alejandro and Courtney!I ship them together,and Gwen with Duncan!

Geoff:*Chuckled*fine then.what di we know until now?

Blainley:Alejandro is surely going to seduce Courtney next.He nows that something happens between the love triangle of Courtney-Duncan-Gwen and is going to make Tyer spill everything he knows about it.It's going to be soo much fun

Alice:thank you,Blainley!You aren't such a bad witch like everyone says!

Blainley: -_-' well....next!

girl:Diana is my name.what about some Lindsay and Alejandro?It was really fun watching it!

Blainley:Here it comes!

-some time skip-

girl:Im Candy.I want to know more about Ale-sexy-dro and that ugly girl....what's her name...R..achel? R...ana?Also,I want to know her darkest secrets!

Bridgette:Raven?But she is beautiful!

girl:yeah whatever.I know there must be something between those 2!

LeShawna:you know...I thought about this too...

Bridgette:me too....even at the start,they seemes...kinda close with each other.