Chinese Fake-Out

So,I heard from Chris that we're going in....CHINA!This is AMAZING!We went off the plane and saw the Great Chinese Wall

Chris:Ni hao!

me:Ni hao,Chris!*grin*

Chris:Ah,glad you found the outfit,now you're perfectly blending in.

me:*facepalm*Oh,Chris...You're such a dork sometimes...

Chris:Anyways,Welcome in China!*rant rant**talks on the phone*Fine!

Well,I know we shouldn't have gone but...fuck whatever Chris wanted to warn us about.

me:You know,I really hate running!

Alejandro:I know,chica...me too...

me:Hey,look!2 skateboards!Gotta get one!

I pushed myself as hard as I could and managed to get to the skate and grab one and waited for Alejandro,who grabbed the other one.

me:Didn't know you could skate!

Alejandro:Neither did I about you.I won the golden medal at the the South American National Competition.

me:Woaw,great*chuckling*I won a golden medal when I was practicing tricks in the park*laughing*by myself.

Alejandro:After this is over,we could go skating together.

me:Definitely will!

Then,we met up with Duncan,and he started making fun of us,but I got somehow mad,and started going faster,doing some tricks and...hehe...flipping him off as I jumped over a trap.After some seconds,Alejandro met up with me...and we saw Duncan in the explosion

me:*hi5ing Alejandro*That was EPIC!

Alejandro:Tell me about it.

Duncan caught up with us...yada yada...Alejandro helped Courtney...now it's the 4 of us...*sigh*So much for having a moment.Well,I don't really complain.I heard Courtney was gonna help Alejandro out...whatever the next challange's gonna be...Whoaw!COURTNEY WENT BOOM!hahahahaha....whoops...am I being mean?I'm sorry...well,not really...hehe. Me,Alejandro and Duncan arrived first...oh no,wait.Mildred the Cheater arrived before us.Then Cody and Sierra arrived,as well as Heather.So,Courtney didn't make it.I'm soo soo sad.

me:May I?

Chris:Of course.

I hit the gong hard and ding ding,the first challange is OVER! In this next challange,we have to eat different Chinese things.Well...uh...hehe..you see...THEY have,not me.I and Chris eat the real deal,good things,that what THEY eat.

-donkey meal-Cody out

-Live meal worms-Heather puked on Chris.Browny points for Heather

-Star fish-Duncan out

-No named.Nobody knows.-Sierra won

me:I swear,Chris,you have outdone yourself in this challange.But you fail at*cough*all the meals...

I think...all of them puked and it's like...very very gross...well,I ate something good.Not exactly Chinese,but yeah.Sushi,onigiri,ramen and then dangos.Nothing could be better than dangos...Oh yeah...pocky...used in THE pocky game*evil giggle*

For some evil reason,Chris wanted me to attend the "ceremony".Courtney and Mildred got voted off.Cool,less annoying bastards.

Mildred:Not so fast,I've got some things to say first.Ezekeal,he's still hiding in the hall!Sierra,Cody has voted for you EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!Get a clue!Raven and Alejandro,just give it up and make out like you always do!

me:Can you get her off already?*blushing faintly*

Chris:I don't know...it's fun...

I glared and Chris,and with a small growl,I went in front of Mildred.

me:Hey,Mildred.Your 5 seconds of fame finished.Good luck with all that fakery you're doing,you sorry excuse for a host!Swiggity Swaggity,Fuckidy Fuckery *kicking her out of the plane*FUCK OFF!!!

I went in my room,on my bed,looking at the ceiling.That fucked up more than needed.Stupid Mildred...If Alejandro's plan fails because of her,then I'm REALLY gonna kill her.On the other hand,there's only Heather around that can be a possible threat to Alejandro.well umm...you know what I mean.Duncan may be smart,but he's not as good as Alejandro.

Okay,time to forget about the worries.Let's watch some horror movies.Ahhh,Good old classic,Freddy Krueger and Jason.These classics ar the best.

A small knock on the door made me return to my reality,when I was in the middle of my horror movie marathon.It was Alejandro,who else?

me:Eh,look who decided to show up.How's it going?

Alejandro:Great,I guess.What were you doing?

me:Horror movie marathon.Only classics.

Alejandro:Sweet.May I join,mi querida?

me:Si,amore mio.

He sat near me,cuddling,and we strarted watching Friday the 13th.

me:Say...uh...what Mildred said...did the others say anything?Like...you know...Heather?

Alejandro:Oh,I almost forgot about that.No,they didn't say anything,fortunately.

me:That's good...

Alejandro:Don't worry,love.Nothing bad's gonna happen,I promise.*kissing my cheek*

me:*sigh*That would be perfect...

Alejandro:I'm gonna win this,okay?And after that,we're gonna move in together,and travel the world and...

me:...and,after this is over,do you wanna come with me?My band is gonna have a world tour.What do you say?

Alejandro:I'd love to,mi princesa.

me:Who do you think you will be in the finals with?

Alejandro:Oh...I don't know...never thought about this.

me:What if you'll be with Heather?

Alejandro:What's with Heather anyways?I'll simply crush her like a bug.No big deal.

me:Yeah... just,don't lose yourself , okay ?

Alejandro : Have a little faith!Belive in me !

me:Heh...Funny how you use the words from the beginning of the season . . . To think that my smartass talk made me have my first real friend and boyfriend . . . now THAT'S one great achievement,I should recieve it on Xbox too.

Alejandro:*laughing* Yeah , before I was like . . . friends invited me out with their girlfriends and I was alone . They asked me if I had a girlfriend to bring and then I was like "Error 404:Girlfriend not found."

me:*laughing* Gawd dammit,Al-ster,stahp!

Alejandro : Do you want me to ?

me: ehhh  . . . I don't know. . . but I'm a tiiiiiny whiny bit of tired . . .

Alejandro:*kissing my forehead* Then sleep.

me: meeeep . You can't stay again , can you?

Alejandro:*shaking his head* It's okay though. We'll have enough time when this is over.

me : Yeah . . . can't wait. . . .Things are getting soooo boring. . . apart from "visiting" different countries , things are so lame now . . .

Alejandro: Same here. . .

me: Can't wait for the party in Ibiza,you know? Maybe. . .I'll actually attend too . . .

Alejandro: *kissing me* Then, I'd have the most beautiful dance partener. Good night,love.

me:Nighty night *waving bye bye*