The Ex-Files

After we landed up-due to UNKNOWN reasons-we wait for the next challanfe to be announced.

Chris:Welcome to the coolest,extra-terrestrialest place in the world-AREA 52!

Gwen:52?Area 51 is where all the cool alien stuff is.

Duncan:The show's so broke we have to fake an Area now?

Chris:nope.This really is Area 52.And that really is Area 51.We are all of us inside the border.Well...all of us except for Duncan. -Duncan gets electrocutated- Thanks for the laser show,dude!It;s good to have friends in Area 51 places.

Courtney:*laughing like a maniac*

me*whispers to Gwen*:Has she lost it?

Gwen:I dont really know...

Chris:Listen here,guys.Area 51 is THE most thightly protected military place in the world.That's why,tonight's show is gonna be soo much fun.for me.

Part 1-Get into Area 51 without getting shot,plasmarisez,or well killed.The place is guarded by Elite Black Ops soldiers so if anyone dies,we will blame a really freak weather ballon accident.

Part 2-Each team must find a genuine alien artifact in Area 51,in the Black Box.The place is full of broken alien stuff.You have to find somethign that stills works.But BE CAREFUL!The warehouse is LOADED with booby traps.

Part 3-Each team must bring the alien artifact back to Area 52 intact.Last team faces elimination.And do NOT get caught there.Rumour has it that you will get memory wipe and transported to their base,where you either become slaves or...food.you Have till dawn.

the guys started to whisper oen to each other,while I was standing there,awkwardly,looking around,thinking of nothing.I don't want to compete with a team,actually...better said-I dont want to COMPETE at ALL.

Chris:Raven,what team?

me:Im not competing

Chris:WHAT?

me:I dont want to.Simple.I am bored and I just want to do nothing.

Chris:Well,so-rry,miss grumpy,but you ARE going to compete.and if you sooo have that attitude,I will team you with Team Chris is really really really really hot.

me:*whisper*fuck me...

Chris:any complains?

me:yes.Chris...fuck off....and I really hate you right now.

Chris:Thank you,sunshine...

-start-

Duncan:we should split up and look for points of venturing(?).Owen's with me.

nothing could be better than staying in a group with an idiot and him... grhh...I stay 3 metres in front,looking for anything interesting.

Alejandro:So,Courtney,huh?She can't stop flirting with you!

Tayler:flirting??with ME?Wooow.But nooo.I couldn't do that to my Lindsay.

Duncan:GUYS!YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!

Area 51.

A bunny starts jumping at that area oh hell no!