Picnic At Hanging Dork

Didn't update in a while,huh?I missed you,guys ^W^

Also,I did the lyrics video,so tell me if you like it :3
###############################

*sigh* [Warning-Love Rant]
I sit on this stupid bed,looking at the ceiling,feet dangling off the side of the bed....Did I...do the right choice?Was it really the good choice that I accepted Alejandro's apology?Thing is,I know he's going to seduce Courtney and/or Heather now...it's pretty obvious,if you ask me...Since Courtney found out about Duncan and Gwen...and she's going to get help to vote Gwen off...Definitely Sierra...Cody no...and then...Heather.If you ask me,it's already kinda obvious that Heather pretty much fancies Alejandro but...she does a pretty good job at hiding it...
It's true...it really impressed me how he was so sad that he fell down,crying,because of what he did...but...
Am I just another tool for him to win this game?I mean...I thought of this from the beginning of our friendship,but I still wanted to deny this fact...He can say anything he wants,all the sugarcoated sweet nothings...and yet...I still don't know if what he said...that he loved me...that he wanted to win for both of us...that he wants me to move in with him...
Are those really his TRUE thoughts?

Sure,he understood me and everything but...I think I should stay a little distant...not to show it,of course,because the others will susoect something and it will fuck his plans up but...you know...since he needs Heather out of the game I shouldn't be a supposed "candidate" to his love game...
and yet,there's only Gwen,Courtney and Heather in this orgy...and since Gwen is 100% devoted to Duncan and is also the victim,There's gonna be only a love triangle...
And seriously...I don't want to be a part of this game's harem.Sure,little things here and there,but I suppose the true meaning behind his words will be shown after this stupid Total Drama Shit is over...
I guess...this fucked up game puts my calm and patience character at try.Like...how much till I snap and get angry.

*knock knock*

me:huh?It's open!
Suddenly,a wild Alejandro walks in,shily.Talking about the wolf...
Alejandro:*smiling*Hey.How are you?
me:Heya.You know...lazying around...and you?
Alejandro:ummm...planning strategies.
me:So,Courtney,huh?
Alejandro:*wide eyed at first,then smiling*I really shouldn't underestimate your strategic mind,huh?
me:You got that right*half smile*
Alejandro:You know...I wanted to say...thank you.Again.And...that I can't wait till this is over and we can finally go home.You know...no more pretending and everything...It's getting...out of control.
me:*sigh*I know what you mean.And it's okay,forget about it.It in the past so it doesn't matter anymore.
Alejandro:Even though you say that,I know you're feeling otherwise.But I'm going to prove you that my feelings are 100% real,no matter what!
me:*smile**chuckle*Just as charming as I remember.
Alejandro:*blushing faintly*Y-yeah...I guess so.B-but I can change!If that's what you want!
me:Naah...Don't change.That's who you are s it's fine.

With that,we went to jump off the plane to...AUSTRALIA!!!
me:What the frick,it's so cute here!
Chris:*rant rant rant*AND ALSO,Raven will NOT participate in this challange.
Courtney:Huh?But why?
Chris:Well...because last time she didn't want to be in the challange...and her manager got angry with me...and because she's afraid of bungee jumping.
Heather:Wait,what does bungee-jumping have to do with this?
Chris:You will see.NOW GO!
I looked at Alejandro,we shared a short glance,than I smiled at him,winking and went with Chris at the finish line.
Since we practically went with a car to the finish line,we arrive freaking early.Then I hear they were going to arrive in 2 days,not 2 hours and I bursted into laughter,along with stupid Chris and Chef.
me:This is gonna be torture for them.Do I actually give a emu-riding fuck?NOPE!*laughing*Enjoy the hell,losers!

*DAY 2*
All 3 of us were around a small round table,talking in posh accents*
me:*sipping my tea*Would you like more tea,Sir Chris of Total Drama.
Chris:*eating a cupcake*Why,of course,Lady Raven of Romania,another cup of tea would be delightful.
me:Here you go,Sir Chris of Total Drama.What about you,Knight Chef of the Kitchen?Would you prefer another cupcake?
Chef:*sipping his tea*Yes indeed,Lady Raven of Romania,another cupcake would be wonderful.
Chris:So,my dearest friends,who do you think is going to be the first to win this race?
Chef:Well,Sir Chris of Total Drama,I would put my bets on Maiden Heather.
me:Hmm,good choice indeed,Knight Chef of the Kitchen.Good indeed.And yet,I still bet for Paladin Alejandro.
Chris:UUhhhh,is Lady Raven of Romania infatuated with Paladin Alejandro?
me:Hence I know you 2,gentlemen are trustworthy,Paladin Alejandro is actually my paramour (found it when I was looking for "fancy ways of saying boyfriend")
Chris:*laughing*So,finally found someone,huh?G'job,girl!
me:Sheesh,so much for talking fancy*chuckling*So anyways,who do you bet on?
Chris:hn...I think Duncan.
me:*giggle*If you say so.What's the price?
Chef:How about 50 dollars each?
me:*smirking* purrrrfect...
And that is how our day went,till the guys arrived.
Well,Alejandro did first-as I was expecting-then Heather and Courtney.
me:*extending hand,smirking*Im waiting...
them:*grumbling*Here.
me:It was a pleasure doing business with you *smiling innocently*
Since Owen is the only one who didn't arrive,Team Amazon starts the challange...It's...I'M SO HAPPY MY MANAGER CALLED CHRIS!!*anime waterfall tears*I HATE BUNGEE-JUMPING!!
It will be sooo much fun seeing Alejandro struggling to sheer sheeps with THAT scrissors!

It's almost 5pm.Nobody found any sheeps with logos.The only thing that annooyed me a little was...Alejandro and Courtney.DOn't get me wrong,I already knew this was ought to happen sooner or later but...

"I thought of our future.tomorrow.the day after tomorrow.and even the day after tomorrow" made me want to kill him.Well,instead I punched a big tree...and it fell...oops...I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!!I'M SO SORRY,TREE!!*fake crying*

Well,in the end,Duncan managed to find the right sheep...so they win.
I wonder who's gonna go home.

*In my bed*
Poor Gwen...It's not cool that she lost but...life ain't fair...

*knock knock*
me:Yes?
A wild Alejandro enters my room.Again.
Alejandro:Hey.
me:Hey.
Alejandro:ummm...you know that everything I told Courtney was a lie...right?
me:Yep.
Alejandro:And that I only love you?
me:You told me that.
Alejandro:And that the only one that I really see my future with is you?
me:Heard that as well.
Alejandro:Good.Because I don't plan on changing this.
me:Good to hear.
Alejandro:uh...I hope you won't take it the wrong way but...have you been kinda distant to me,or is it just my imagination?
me:Forgetting the fact that the last 2 days,you've been riding a freaking emu,then yep,you're right.
Alejandro:*wide eyed*A-and can I know why?
me:*sigh*Don't doubt my actions,I know what I'm doing.
Alejandro:I know you do but...you know...just wondering.
me:*going near him**rolling my eyes*Have a little faith!Believe in me!*kissing his cheek**pushing him out of the room**closing the door*
Alejandro:*outside the door*And I fall for her even harder with each passing second...

*ALEJANDRO'S POV*

Like still in a trance,I go to the first class and relax on one of the chairs,drinking a cocktail.
Owen:Hey,Al!Al!Al!
me:*sigh*What?
Owen:*smirking*How's it going with your girlfriend?
me:Better than you may think,actually.
Owen:So...there's still no chance you'll get together with Rainbow?I shipped you 2!!
me:*almost laughing*Oh Owen,have patience and you will see mi querida (my darling)
Owen:hmmm...so?What is she like?
Duncan:Hey guys,what you talking 'bout?
Owen:Al's girlfriend.
Duncan:Oh cool,wanna hear!
me:*sigh*Fine.What do you wanna hear?
Owen:How does she look like?
Duncan:What does she like?
me:Hmmmm let's see...she's pretty tall,pale flawless skin,gorgeous icy blue/stormy grey eyes,shiny and soft black and blue hair,she has the cutest,innocent laugh and she gets excited easily,she is very smart,she knows many foreign language,since she travelled a lot...what else?
Owen:Personality?
me:She's into creepy,horror stuff,even ocult things,she's very talented,having the voice of an angel and she can draw digital art like nobody else,she loves writing,she's a total fangirl over cute things and anime,she loves animals and got her degree at the vet university...*sigh*
Duncan:Duude you're like TOTALLY in love!
Owen:yea-ha-ha!Since when are you 2 together?
me:uh...Well,I asked her out on a Saturday morning,when we were watching the sun rise from the Eiffle Tower.(Thinking-That's exact 4 weeks,5 days and 10 hours)
Owen:*smirking*What about her...puss-onality?
me:*shock*WHAT?
Owen:Oh,you know,did you do...things?
Duncan:*laughing*what the hell,Owen!
me:O-of course not!What the hell is wrong with you!
Owen:Oh well,I still ship you with Rainbow...
me:Owen...
Owen:Yeah,Al?
me:Do me a favour and...shut the hell up and sleep.
Owen:Okay,Al...
Damn that big idiot...Jeez,think straight,Alejandro!Stop thinking of her beautiful soft skin against yours...her slender fingers playing in your hair...her angelic voice as she...GAH!!BAD ALEJANDRO!BAD!*slaps face mentally*just sleep already!