Niagara Brawls

################################

Da-to the-Yuum!! This is one of my fave episodes XD

################################

When I woke up,Chris told me that for today's challange,we were supposed to go to a casino,but we aren't of age (21 in America,right?) So we had to change.That's why,they 3 of us (me,Chris,Chef) went directly to the destination.When we arrived,everybody came here...

me:Uh...guys?Where's Heather?

Owen:I didn't see her falling into the water or any of the boats...

Courtney:Who cares?

Chris:blah blah blah Blainley is the new competitor

us:WHAT?!

Oh fuck...I really don't like her...

As Blainley was singing,we heard Cody,

Cody:Uh...Who's her,again?

Blainley:Who am I?WHO AM I?Who are YOU?I am the host of the "Puppy Bachelorette"!I was nominated for a Jammy Award!I interviewed YOU for Celebrity Manhunt!

Cody:Yeah...Raven's better...

Blainley:Ra-who?

Da-yum.My sassy self is snapping.Way to go,Caitlyn!Show her who we are!(If you don't remember,Caitlyn is one of her personalities)

me:*chough*Ra-who,she says?I am Raven Black,singer,screamer,guitarist AND songwriter of the world-wide known rock band "Dead Souls",freaquent speaker of 5 different languages,with an IQ of 231 and a degree in medicine,from a very well known University from England.Also *cough* part-time goth model.And you say "who is Raven?" Well,I'd rather say "Who the fuck are YOU?" Ha,hear her! "Puppy Bachelorette" who the hell do you think watches dog harem,anyways?and nominated for only 1 award?Bitch please!I have so many awards,thanks to my band and the epicest fan base,that I lost count of them! So,in conclusion,I fucking suggest you watch your tongue before you go around,insulting someone FAR superior from your child-like abilities. End of story. Period.

After my little speech,I could hear random claps-mainly from Sierra,Cody,Duncan,Chris and Courtney.Well...Owen is still infatuated with this plastic doll.

Blainley:Well...at least I know how to look presentable!

me:Well,at least I don't need a tone of make-up and hours of staring in the mirror to actually look good.Unlike you-fake tan- *wink**smirk*

She was growling at me,and when she lunged at me,I stepped out of her way,

me:Hey,Mildred.You know...it's very unlady-like to growl like an animal.

Chris:*laughing**cough*Anyways,let's start the challange!

Sierra was the first to win the "husand"-Ermahgerd,this sounds so wrong,please luck,only for once,be in my favour!!!- and she got...ALEJANDRO?Oh shit...at least,please be Cody?Oh Sheesh,poor Alejandro...

I get there,open the door,and help him out.Anyways,somehow,I managed to talk with Sierra and Chris to let me have Alejandro-oh Jeez,ths is soooo wrong!-And let Sierra have Cody.Of course Chris agreed.So,Courtney got Duncan and Mildred got Owen.PURRRRfect.

Okay so,from what I understood,the guys have to make us move to get to a dress.

me:Uh..CHRIS,YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Chris:*laughing awkwardly*Yes,my dearest Raven?

me:Please,tell me.Why.just WHY THE HELL IS MY DRESS AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES FRO MY FUTURE PHOTOSHOT THERE?!I STAYED A MONTH TO FIND EVERYTHING I NEEDED,TO BE A SURPRISE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO STEAL THEM AND RUIN EVERYTHING!! I WILL KILL YOU!!