Raven is overwhelemed!!

(( #PEEHYPE!!! Look what I edited! X3 ))

I was walking aimlessly around the plane, when I'm suddenly pulled by Chris, in a room.

me:What the HELL, you idiot?!
Chris:*smirking*I have a job for you~!
me:*raising an eyebrow* What do you mean by that, you sly bastard?
Chris:Weeeee~ll...You see....I started a trend yesterday, on Twitter,called #askraveneverythingyouwantnomatterhowpersonalstupidorembarrassingitmaybecauseshewillanswer  ((ask raven everything you want no matter how personal stupid or embarrassing it may be cause she will answer))
me:You did WHAT now?!
Chris:AAAANDDD, while we are on with the challange, you will stay here and answer questions!
me:You stupid IDIOT!! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE!!
Chris:Where would the fun be, then?!
me:The fun will be...WHEN I'LL KILL YOU!!
Chris:*chuckling* You know what's even better?! THE FANS KNOW ABOUT YOU AND ALEJANDRO!
me:*wide eyed*You're...Right...They know...FUCK!! *freaking out* WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND HIS PLAN GETS RUINED?!
Chris:*taking me by the shoulders* *shaking me* Chill, girl! It will be fine! Now shut up, sit down, and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! Nobody in this plane will know about anything related to this, unless you tell them yourself.
me:*grumbling*Okay, fine, but ...I hate you...
Chris:*winking*Love you too!

I went back in my room, set up the camera and opened my laptop on Twitter, looking for the questions. May Lord Jashin and Saint Doitsu help me...

me:*waving at camera* Why, hello there, my friends! How are you on this OH so beautiful day?Ah, by the way, I don't know where exactly we are, but it's snowing here. ((It's the end of October and it's snowing in Romania cause fuck logic .-. ))

Well...as you MAY KNOW, Mr. I'm a freaking idiot-Chris wanted me to answer you question...without actually telling me before so...yeah...I apologise if I seem totally unprepared. It's because that is what I am. Let's see what you, twitter folks, want to ask me...!

First question.Via Quotev~Iriel Vela asks: "Hey raven, how is like to be famous?"

Well...I don't know really...? It's a nice feeling, that's for sure, but it's not exactly the fame that's cool, but more like, it's the fact that so many of you like me for who I am and appreciate my work. I just don't have words to describe it! Seriously...and yes, I love being able to travel the world, and do really stupid shit, but sometimes, there are drawbacks, like people invading my privacy too much and...those are the moments when I want to...just go back and hide under my rock...But I guess that's how it is for anyone, really, so no big deal. Oh well..Thank you for your question!

Second question.Via Wattpad~Ashvol888 asks: "How did you get such a smart brain?"

Ahahaha! Well...actually I have no clue! I guess...It just happened! And...a great Romanian composer once said that "There should be 1% talent and 99% work" and...I kind of agree with him, because no matter how much talent you have, you can't do anything without practice...Unless you are Shikamaru from Naruto...But ummm...I'm a case in a million, much like DOCTOR Sheldon Cooper.I just hope I'm not as socially unaware and weird as he is...Otherwise, I think him and Howard are my faves... OH WAIT! OFF SuBJECT! Uh...Yeah...THANK YOU!!

((Or simply, the cartoons have no conception of rationality :D ))

Third question:Via Wattpad~coldestlove(Now notlikeanyalice)asks: "How does it feel with everything going on now. what are your inner most thoughts. and what do you think of everyone?"

Umm...hard question, so I'll try not to offend/insult anyone. There are mixed thoughts since I basically had some fun with this Total Drama Shit, surprisingly, but NOT thanks to Chris, or the challenges, but thanks to some of the competitors, like Gwen, DJ, Bridgette, Lindsay, hell, even SIERRA! And so on...But also, there is this other part where I hated being here...the whole drama, the betrayals, the yellings, sometimes Duncan and Courtney, Chris, again, SIERRA!...It's just...I don't know. Sometimes, being here with so many people made me...See the bright side of life, but then again, there were many times when it backfired even worse and I just...wanted to go back home, and be by myself...What I think of everyone? Again, mixed feelings as well...It just depends on the moment, I guess? Thank you for the question! *half smile*

Fourth question:Via Quotev~ozcutie asks((I'm sorry if I didn't reply to you!! ;;ToT;;)): "Hey Raven!Do you think Alejandro had changed you during the season so far?"

Most probably, yes, he did. Normally, if you would have asked me if I would trust anyone as much as I trust him, since the beginning, I would have said you were insane...I actually think I myself AM insane for doing this...I...Also think he made me softer, in a way or another? I don't really know myself...I can feel change, but I'm not sure what exactly is this change, but I sure hope it's a positive one. As long as you spend time together with someone, you start to assimilate stuff from them involuntarily. Also...seeing that everybody knows about the two of us, you must also know about the incident in Greece...Normally, I wouldn't have forgiven anyone but...I somehow forgave him...I'm still somehow wary of my actions around him but...I don't know...I guess I treat him differently than everybody else? Well...Thank you!!

Fifth question:Via Wattpad~Totaldramanerd asks: "Owen asked Alejandro about your vagina are you creeped out by Owen now?" ((I laughed more than I should have!!Thank you!!))

*wide eyed**shocked**1 minute later* HE DID WHAT?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a second here!! WHY WOULD THAT CREEP ASK HIM! OF ALL THE PEOPLE!! About...THAT?! Oh wait...his "AL"...Yeah...To answer your question...He ALWAYS kinda creeped me out! I like Canadians, but...Damn! This guy...! Is out of control! So much nope in a bunch of nopes in bags of nope in Nope River, in the Nope Mountains in the Nope country...! Ah you get the gist...*scratching the back of my neck* Owen...If you're watching this...My PUSSonality is none of your concern and you have absolutely NO fucking right to ask that! EVER AGAIN! Please, and thank you! Never again!

me:Well guys, thank you again soo much or asking me things and I will see YOU! ...Um... I don't really know...I can't exactly see you.More like YOU see me, but oh well! BYE GUYS!!