Chapter ten

Small note:

Alright guys and gals, I have some issues with my depression
So If my updates are slow, I'm cranking them as fast as I Can. Please be patient and dont abandoned me. I will update, I swear.

Dean cradled the small girl in his arm "She is very quite, Dean" Castiel smiled, resting his chin on Dean's shoulder.

"Yeah, she is" Dean grinned "We have to start searching for baby cribs. Clothes and pacifiers, also we have to get a rocking chair, Oh and diapers, loads and loads of diapers, maybe gloves too. We have to buy little shoes and socks, maybe a dress or two. Definitely some onesies and also baby food, and baby milk. Also what ab-"-"Calm down, Dean. We will, don't worry" Castiel smiled, seeing JJ's eyes open, and a small giggle escape her mouth.

Dean's eyes wrinkled as he smiled widely "Wait, is she going to have my name or yours?"

"I think Justice Jay Winchester has a ring rather than Justice Jay Novak" castiel gently took one of JJ hands

"Dean, Castiel. The center Is closing" Ellen appeared beside the door, leaning on the door-frame holding little Mary's hand "Bobby's getting grumpy. The little sunshine you're holding, she needs some sleep" Dean nodded, gently placing Justice into her small blue bed.

Castiel gently laced his hands with Dean's "This is really happening, isn't it?" Dean whispered, stopping him and Cas beside an ally way "we are seriously going to have a small energy ball in our life's" he mused "who will she live with thought?" Dean squinted.

"About that" Castiel started "I've been meaning to ask you this, since I have a four room apartment that's suitable for a small family. How about you move in with me?" Castiel rested his hand on Deans shoulder, making his 'I'm a lost puppy' expression.

"Cas-" Dean whispered "Of course I will" He grinned, glancing at Cas' lips.

Castiel smiled widely grabbing Dean's neck and placing his lips on his. Not so tenderly as before.

Dean placed his hand on Cas' hips, smiling in the kiss.

Castiel pulled away, his lips pink and plump from, well, Dean practically sucking his face off.

"Alright break it up, we can hear the smooching from here" Dean looked around, Gabriel's voice echoed from Cas' pocket

"Dude did you pocket dial us?" Ariel laughs after Balthazar muttered something inaudible for Cas and Dean

"Ay, what the fuck" Gabriel shrieked "Ariel your dog is eating my ass" Gabriel huffs a couple of times before Ariel shoos away her little dog.

"It seems that I have" Cas quickly Hung up and linked his hand with Dean's

+

"YOU ASSHAT, HASN'T MOM TAUGHT YOU THAT IT'S RUDE TO HANG UP" Gabriel yells as soon as Cas and Dean stepped foot in his apartment.

"AND COME BACK EMPTY HANDED, WHERE IS MY CANDY" Gabriel screeched as Castiel shook his head, Dean chuckled and headed to the bathroom. Castiel shushed his brother, Sam emerged from Castiel's bedroom, shirtless and with a crazy head.

He stopped in his tracks, eyeing Castiel and gabriel.

"Gabriel? Did you bang Sam on my bed?"