Sinister Spelunking

Raichu: Last time on Total Drama Pokemon, our contestants dove deep into their greatest fears and had to face them. There were many triumphs and many failures but nobody failed more than jokester Popplio. After not being able to touch a leaf stone, for unknown reasons, he went overboard telling jokes and ended up getting the free catapult ride. Will Piplup actually be happy and nice now that he's gone? Find out now on Total Drama Pokemon!!!

(Theme song; in the Pichu's room)

Pichuette: Hey Pichu, pass me a pink Pokepuff.

Pichu: (gives her one) I can't believe this is our last day with Uncle Raichu.

Pichuette: (sighs) Yeah.

Pichu: He's a fun uncle but I feel like he doesn't really like us...

Pichuette: Shhh! I just heard him wake up. (Raichu walks into the room)

Pichu's: (jump onto Raichu) Morning Uncle Raichu.

Raichu: Get off me, (shakes the Pichu's off) I can't take you guys anymore! I'm going for a walk, don't follow me. (Angrily Leaves and the Pichu's frown)

(In the spa hotel)

Litten: Yo Furfrou, pass me the orange paint.

Furfrou: (gives it to him) There you go master Litten.

Litten: Man I could get used to this.

Fennekin: (walks over) Hey Litten, (Litten quickly covers his easel) (slowly) What are you up to?

Litten: Um... It's nothing, but you better go eat breakfast, but I already ate, so go on.

Fennekin: Okay? (Takes a seat in between Charmander and Cyndaquil who are busy eating)

Cyndaquil: Mmm-Mmm. I didn't think we'd ever get to taste the glorious food here. It's even better than I have ever imagined.

Charmander: Well once we got rid of the straglers on our team we were bound to win. (To Fennekin) So, you finally want to have a conversation with us.

Fennekin: Um yeah, kinda, we are a team.

Cyndaquil: So... shoot.

Fennekin: I just want a guys perspective on this, do you think Litten likes me? Like, like-likes me?

Cyndaquil: Yeah, I think so.

Charmander: (interrupting) What Cyndaquil means is, he likes you but the money is his priority, it's all of ours so don't think he'll put you before that. (Fennekin frowns)

(In the mess hall)

Squirtle: (walks in with Bulbasuar) I just can't believe that. You tell that story funnier every time. (Sees Froakie, who's glaring at him) Sorry, got to go. (Sits with his team)

(In confessional)
Bulbasaur: What's with Squirtle? I've never seen him like this before. It's like he no longer wants to be my friend sometimes. Maybe he has multiple personality disorder or DID as they now call it.
(End)

Treecko: So I was right, Slaking is one of the strongest non-legendary Pokemon.

Turtwig: Yes you are in terms of base stat totals but Slaking's unique ability Truant makes him loaf around from time to time and he won't attack which is kinda useless.