Bitter Sweet Victory

Raichu: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon, we had a brief visit with all our fellow losers! I had a clever idea to have a loser help out one of the final six in our best team challenge ever and, well, you should of seen Chespin's face when he reunited with Chikorita after pretty much a day. In this challenge each pair dug, dodged, and fought our big bad boss Mewtwo. Piplup and Turtwig had the lead for the majority of the time but Chespin and Chikorita came out on top in the end. Chespin put up his arch enemy Snivy, and also Charmander for elimination and after a dueling tiebreaker, Charmander, the one who picked on poor Tepig last time, was sent into the night, curtesy of the catapult. We've got just five campers left and a host eager to see some action so let's get right to it on this episode of Total Drama Pokémon!

(Theme song; in spa hotel)

Chespin: Hey Furfrou! Hit me up with some more of those nutty butter pancakes.

Furfrou: Would you like syrup with that?

Chespin: Yeah that'd be great!

Furfrou: I'll get it right away master Chespin.

Chespin: Okay... thanks.

(In confessional)
Chespin: I've actually never felt this way in the spa hotel before. It feels kinda lonely without anyone to talk too, well besides Furfrou. I wish Chikorita was still in the game. (Takes a deep breath) But I have to make her proud, beat Snivy, and win!!
(End)

(In front of the cabins, Piplup is on a phone)

Snivy: So, uh, watcha doing?

Piplup: I'm looking up things in my phone.

Snivy: That's weird, I thought Raichu confiscated our electronic devices.

Piplup: Well yeah he did, but I've gone so long without my phone and now I can't take it! I've just gotta look up the newest fashion crazes on Pokémon trainer Tom and Jen's blog!

Snivy: Tom and Jen?

Piplup: They're super famous. They're both Pikachu's. Anyway, don't mention this to Raichu.

Snivy; Whatever. I never saw anything.

(In the cabins)

Cyndaquil: Yeah, yesterday was a total disaster.

Mudkip: We should just be glad we didn't lose.

Cyndaquil: That's right. I just can't believe Charmander was like that. I don't think he meant everything since he can't control himself when he's that angry.

Mudkip: I guess you have a point. I'm just still in disbelief I made it this far!

Cyndaquil: Me too. But I'm also in disbelief that Snivy's still here! How can someone nobody likes continue to move on in this game?

Mudkip: I'm not sure but he'll definitely go next.

(In confessional)
Mudkip: I've got an idea on where everyone will place in my head and I hope I can come out on top! I know a lot about Pokémon and I think I've got the brains to win this whole thing
(End)

Raichu: (over the intercom) Attention remaining campers! Please report to the forest entrance as soon as possible. It's time for today's epic challenge and it's gonna be good.

Mudkip: And so it begins.

(At the forest entrance)

Koffing: Yo Raichu! These chumps skipped breakfast.

Snivy: That's fine we weren't hungr- (Koffing shoves food in his mouth)

Koffing: Y'all gotta eat for energy. (Leaves)