Rodeo Ruckus

Raichu: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon, Koffing put the starters through a brutal army based day. With disgusting food, terrifying obstacle courses and much more. Everyone had their minds, muscles and bravery tested. In the end, Froakie won it for Team Water while Treecko's jealousy of Snivy ignoring him for Chikorita sent him packing. We are down one Treecko and possibly a Snivy today since he got caught in a dirty lie. Will he be going home? Find out this episode on Total Drama Pokémon!

(Theme song; Then in the spa hotel)

Froakie: Furfrou, I'm in the mood for a filet mignon this morning, make it medium well but not too burned. It should have a little pink.

Furfrou: Yes, master Froakie.

Froakie: Ooh, and I'd like sparkling water from Alola to drink! (The rest of the team walks in)

Piplup: So, enjoying the royal treatment?

Froakie: Heck yeah.

Oshawott: I remember when I got it everyone. It was really enjoyable and amazing. It really is nice that a show that can be so cruel does have some niceties.

Squirtle: So we need to talk about something.

Froakie: What? The fact that you'd betray us for Bulbasaur!

Squirtle: (rolls eyes) Okay seriously you gotta let that go. I'm talking about that the teams are gonna be merging soon!

Mudkip: Yeah there are only thirteen of us left!

Piplup: So what are you suggesting? We form like some sort of team after the merge?

Mudkip: Yeah!

Piplup; No way. We'd be threats. The merge is a time for you to be solo.

Oshawott: Well I think it's a good id-

Froakie: Come on Oshawott, I'll get Furfrou to give you a massage.

Squirtle. You know, Oshawott isn't just your mini you. He's his own person! (Froakie gives Squirtle a nasty look and Oshawott shrugs and follows Froakie)

(In the Grass cabin)

Snivy: (wakes up) Good morning team! How is everyone?

Chikorita: Stop acting like you care you phoney!

Snivy: I'm not but whatever. (Leaves cabin)

Bulbasaur: So should we tank the next challenge purposely so he goes home?

Chespin: Well Snivy is smart. He could find a way to rig the votes or something.

Chikorita: Not to mention if we lose again after that one of us will go.

Chespin: (sighs) As much as I despise him, we can't throw the challenge. We just have to wait for the right time.

(In Team Fires cabin)

Cyndaquil: Morn'in guys!

Charmander: Sup.

Cyndaquil: So what are you guys up too?

Litten: We are trying to think of weaknesses of the other players and use it to our advantages. You know, so we can win again.

Charmander: Then we'll underhandedly use it against them (Cyndaquil just walks outside to see Fennekin)

Cyndaquil: What's wrong Fennekin?

Fennekin: Oh, you can tell. (Takes a deep breath) Its just that Litten doesn't seem himself. He has a sweet side but lately he's been trying to act tough and mean.