The Ridonculous Chase

Raichu: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon, the teams were finally merged and it was everyone for themselves! Our extreme dare challenges tested the strength and the will to win of each of our contestants. In the end, Squirtle beat out Froakie in the final challenge and it just so happens Froakie was the one that left us. We are down to ten now guys! That's sort of halfwayish. Anyways, what type of things will go down today? Find out right here, right now, on Total Drama Pokémon!

(Theme song; in spa hotel)

Squirtle: Isn't this just the best day Bulbasaur! No more Froakie, no more problems!

Mudkip: Yeah I'm glad t-

Bulbasaur: I'm happy too but Snivy is still here and we need to take him out before we're safe.

Mudkip: Funny thing, I feel like Snivy-

Squirtle: I almost forgot, come on Bulbasaur, Furfrou is gonna give us royal spa treatments.

Bulbasaur: That sounds great! (Squirtle and Bulbasaur leave and Mudkip sighs)

(In confessional)
Mudkip: I'm happy to have friends but lately I've been feeling like a third wheel around Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Squirtle was a good friend but now that Bulbasaur'a here it's like I'm invisible. (Frowns)
(End)

(At the mess hall)

Chespin: Hey Chikorita, I found some berries this morning, want some?

Chikorita: Sure!

Snivy: Chespin, mind if I have some?

Chespin: Why would I let you have-

Snivy: (whispers to Chespin) Because if you don't let me have some I'll tell Chikorita that you are in love with her.

Chespin: Ugh! Fine! Just take whatever you want!

Snivy: Thank you. (Helps himself to berries)

Chikorita: (to Chespin) Why are you sharing with Snivy? He's a total jerk. Remember?

Chespin: Yeah, I know, but trust me. I'm making the right decision.

(Outside the cabins, Litten is drawing)

Cyndaquil: Whatcha doing?

Litten: Drawing a sketch of this place, I don't wanna ever forget my time here.

Cyndaquil: Well it's gonna be on T.V. so...

Litten: Yeah, it will be good to watch myself win the million.

Cyndaquil: (laughs) We'll see about that. I'm wanting to go all the way too.

Charmander: (walks out) Oh, uh. Hey guys.

Litten: Sup.

Charmander: Well I'm gonna go get something to eat so see you later.

(In confessional)
Charmander: I cannot believe what I just saw! So artist cat and anteater thing have formed a secret alliance without me!? That's just outrageous!
(End)

Charmander: (spots Mudkip walking out of the spa hotel) Hey Mudkip, do you mind if I borrow something from your bag?

Mudkip: Um I actually kinda do.

Charmander: (pushes Mudkip against the wall) Just show me were it is and nobody gets hurt, okay? (Mudkip nods)

(In confessional)
Charmander: I didn't wanna be mean but if you don't have any alliance mates to lose, you gotta be tough, aggressive and fierce.
(End)

Raichu: Attention final ten! Meet me in front of the spa hotel ASAP! Be ready to compete as if your life depended on it, which it does. (Bulbasaur and Squirtle come out of the hotel and Snivy looks at them)