Chapter 1: "New day, new school, new boys ..."

"KELS!" -Oh. By. God. No again-. Kels, I swear if you do not wake up I'm going to have to put your dirty ass in the dirty shower by myself, and you know full well that I would. "I opened one eye and saw Tris looking at me with his hands on his hips.

"Hello," I said with a half smile and closed my eyes again.

"You seriously, you know this seven-foot-seven can kick your ass when you want to, get up." New day, new school, new boys ...

"I am," I interrupted, putting the sheets back in my head.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn the day I decided to live with my best friend.

-New you. I do not want negativity, no complaints. I do not want you to look bad on people and I do not want you to be in a bad mood in the mornings.

"Well, I think it's going to be impossible to fulfill your requirements, my dearest best friend, since it would change my way of being and as you always say" If you did not like me, fuck you "- finally walked to the bathroom, Tris me Continued.

-That applies only to guys with unpleasant taste, that is, who would not like this beauty? As she opened the shower, she posed and I stared at her.

Stilettos, which made her look three times taller, her legs long and golden. She wore a dress printed with flowers of all colors, the little necklace she had given her when we became best friends and her blond hair was perfectly wavy.

"Normal people?" She looked at me badly and left the bathroom to let me shower. I took my clothes off and left them in the basket. I jumped in the shower and automatically relaxed.

This is good. This is really good.

After fifteen beautiful minutes under the hot water, I went out and wrapped a towel in my body and another in my hair. I walked into the room and saw Tris putting on makeup in front of the mirror. She smiled through him and she wrinkled her nose.

"You're an exhibitionist, you can go to prison for that."

"Of course not if I'm in my own apartment," I said.

I took tight jeans, a loose shirt with the number "23" that exposed most of my back and removed the towel from my hair. I dropped it on the floor and got back into the bathroom.

-HEY! Can you stop being so messy for once in your life? We've been here for three months and I've told you more than a thousand times not to throw the damn towels on the floor.

I laughed as I put on my clean underwear.

"I'm not messy, I was going to pick her up later." We've been here for three months and you can not stop giving me orders on things I'll do in five minutes.

"Well, I hope that in five minutes that towel will not be on the floor, because I will not lift it."

Lie. I could bet he already had.

I dried my hair, I put on my light makeup every day (because let's go, it's good I was not excited for the first day, but I did not want to scare everyone with my face in the morning) I took my socks and my converse Black and put them on. Tris had already finished and was drinking her rich breakfast.

I approached her and took the toast she was about to put in her mouth.

"Let's go, Kels!" You know you do not play with a girl's food. "I shrugged.

"It's armed robbery or ice cream in the mornings, you decide." Do you want your best friend to become a girl who has ice cream? Because that would ruin your reputation.

Tris revolved. I smiled and had a glass of orange juice that she had served me.

Sweet nectar of life.

"You know everything by heart, do not you?" He asked when I sat down at the table. His blue eyes were outlined by the black eyeliner he had put on and stared at me.

"Yes Tris, I'm not stupid." She looked at me with a face of obviousness and I with an indignation. I AM NOT STUPID! I repeated. She raised an eyebrow.

I hate it when he does that. I can not do that. I hate it when people do that. Dammit.

"Hello, how about director Franklin? My name is Kelsey Brooks and she is Tris Steven. Although, in fact, we do not know if those are our real names since our parents abandoned us, but those are the ones that were formulated in the documents. "

Tris raised her hands in an act of performance and looked at her phone.

"We're both 16 years old, and we're pretending to be sisters. We met at the dirty orphanage in Kansas, but none come from there, "I said. Well, we do not know if we do not come from there because we do not really have the fucking idea where the fuck we come from. We escaped a couple of months ago because they tried to adopt Tris some idiots who had plans to prostitute her. We robbed the bank accounts of two entrepreneurs, but they never noticed, because Tris is a fucking genius with computers and I do not even know where he came from. We bought untraceable cell phones, and a small apartment in a three-story building in this small shit town that only has three shops, a school and a hospital. The man and the woman who came to sign us? We paid them to impersonate our parents. Oh, and we love to learn, we really are, we're very well-applied. "Tris looked at me and I continued to eat my toast.

"Are you done with all your sarcasm shit?" Because we're going to deny late.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm done with my shit."

"Well, you can go and shit when it suits you."

"It'll be a pleasure, I'll be thinking of you when I do." We put our plates down in the sink, grabbed our bags and walked out the door.

"Do you know that I hate girls more than spoiled children?" The kids spoiled, definitely, "I said as we walked to the school. And you know that I hate more than spoiled children of town? Have to walk here.

"It's only been a couple of blocks." We said no complaints, "she said smiling, looking excitedly at the school.

"Do you know that I hate more than walking here?" Your positivism of shit. "She looked at me.

"Do you know that I hate myself?" "To you in the morning," I smiled. Come on Kelsey, it's the first time we come to school. We've been stuck in that filthy building since we were babies, we're finally going to have normal lives. It's what we always wanted.

"Do you know what I've always wanted?" Not having to walk here. "She laughed as we were halfway down the blessed building. Why do not you use your magic powers with computers, steal around here, steal there and buy us a car? Tris glared at me.

"We said no such thing at school." I rolled my eyes. And we do not do it because stealing is bad, you know it, and I know it. We did it out of necessity. And you know when we can ...

"We're going to return the money, yes, I know, you've repeated that since we ran away.

"Cheer up, Kels ..." I looked at her. It's our great opportunity, can you, for once, not act like a bitter sixteen teenager and make friends, meet guys, go to parties? For me?

"I only do it for the boys, although I do not think there are handsome boys in this town.

-Hey, miracles do exist.