Telling the future...

(Name) POV
-----------------------
The next day----
A knocking sound on my door woke me up. It opened slowly.
"Hey, (Name), I'll be heading out on a mission, with the leaf village to save Gaara after they arrive," Temari said.
"Wait! Can I come with you?" I asked pleadingly.
"I think it's best if you stay here, Gaara wouldn't want you getting hurt," Temari said.
"Please, I have a Jutsu that can help with the mission," I said.
"You seemed so desperate, are you sure?"
"I am sure, I want to save him too,"
"Alright then, just stay by my side so I can protect you," Temari smiled. "Just so you know, there will be a few other comrades coming along too."
"Who is it?" I asked as we walked out the door.
"You'll see," She said. "But first we have to go to the hospital, Kankuro is back and they informed me that he's badly injured."
After we reached the hospital, I came along with Temari to look at him.
"It looks like he has gained consciousness!" one of the nurses said.
Temari dashed to his brother and said, "Oh, Kankuro!"
"T-Temari?"
"Okay, I'm glad you're alright, just don't talk," Temari said.
"(Name), I-I'm sorry," he said looking at me.
"It's okay, Kankuro, at least you tried," I said.
Suddenly, two figure came into the room.
"Look! It's Lady Chiyo and her brother, Ebizō " A doctor said.
"We're hoping you'd come," Baki, a Jonin part of the advisory council.
Lord Ebizō stood in front of Kankuro.
"That looks very much like-" he said.
"Kankuro, the older brother of the Kazekage," Baki said.
"And my brother too," Temari added.
"Ahh, yes, I remember you, Temari," Lady Chiyo said.
"Ohhh, so I was right then," Lord Ebizō said.
"I assumed you examined his blood? Lady Chiyo asked.
"Yes, here are the results," One of the doctors said as he hands over a clipboard with the results.
"Ahh, fascinating, I've never seen this," Lady Chiyo said.
"What is it, Lady Chiyo?" Temari asked worriedly.

"Yes, we believe is a new poison," the doctor replied.
"Any luck finding an antidote?" I asked.
"I was about to ask that," Lady Chiyo said as she looks at me.
"We tried all we have, but it seems that there's been no noticeable effect.
"Of course not, it explains why he lingered him this way instead of killing him right off," I said as Lady Chiyo looks at me suspiciously.
Okay, maybe I should stop saying what she's supposed to say, but it's kinda funny, though...

"To make a man suffer like this, how typical of Sasori," Lady Chiyo continued.
Lady Chiyo continued experimenting to make an antidote, so far she hasn't succeeded. Suddenly, Kankuro started making noises as if he can't breathe.
"Poisons are my specialty, but this one is beyond me," Lady Chiyo said.
"There must be something you could do!" Temari cried. I touched her shoulder to ease her.
"It's fine, remember the special Jutsu I told you?" I said.
"What about it?" she asked.
"I know that one of the leaf village ninjas will come for Kankuro's aid and develop a new antidote for this poison," I said.
"You can tell the future?" she asked.
I nodded.
"I hope you're right, Sasori has outdone himself this time, he's skill have improved rapidly," Lady Chiyo said.
"Tell me, who's this shinobi you're talking about?" Temari asked.
Should I tell her who the person is or should I just describe? Yeah, I can't be too suspicious.
"A girl with pink hair," I said.
"Sakura, she's a medical ninja?" Temari asked. "I wonder, we'll see, let's hope they get here soon,"

Read on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/8692365/Love-at-first-sight-Gaara-x-Reader-Fanfiction-Romance/9

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment down below to suggest what you want to happen throughout the story or what you think will happen!