A Date with...?!

After telling him all that happened... however, I didn't tell him the part where I have to tell the masked man an answer...
"I see... So you already met my former student," Gaara said.
I nodded.
"In that case, I'll escort you to the leaf village myself," Gaara said.
"What? Why?" I asked with my mouth slightly ajar.
"The same situation you were in, you met one of the Akatsuki pretended that he was a sand shinobi, you could have been taken captive, I can't allow that to happen to you again, many Akatsuki members will be out looking for you so I'll make sure that you arrive safely," he replied.
"I understand," I said softly.
He grabbed (y/n)'s both hands and stood up together. He leaned closer and placed his head on top of (y/n)'s left shoulder.
"After all you've done for me, I can't lose you now," he whispered.
"Don't worry, as your student, I won't be taken down that easily," I said.
He made a slight grin.
"Anyways, I have to go... see Matsuri see if she's okay,"
"My clone will come along with you," he said as sand from his gourd started forming another figure.
I nodded. The clone is fully formed into Gaara, we went out... and walked to the hospital. I approached the counter.
"Hi, may I see a patient named Matsuri?" I asked.
"Lord Kazekage, what brings you here?" the lady at the counter asked.
Hm, why is she ignoring me? What's up with her?...
"(y/n) and I would like to see Matsuri," Gaara restated, without any expression in his words.
She frowned for a second and gave a fake cheerful smile.
"Of course, the second floor to your left, room twenty-three," she said.
"Thanks," I muttered.
We went to the room, I opened the door slowly without a sound. We went inside, seeing Matsuri still sleeping. We went towards her, I grabbed one of the chairs and touched her forehead.
"Hm, she's still sleeping," I said.
Suddenly, her eyes started opening.
"(y/n)?" she said softly.
"Glad you're alright," I said.
"W-where am I?" she asked.
"You're in the hospital," Gaara said.
"Lord Gaara?" she said with a cough.
"Take it easy," I said.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Long story short, I-"
"Wait... where's the masked man? How did I get out of his Jutsu? Did you lost the battle?" she asked hastily.
"I'll answer all your questions just calm down," I said.
"So, the masked man pretended to be you and did fight me but... I realized that it wasn't you and I caught him, so he changed back and he caught the other guards and I made a deal with him and they let all of you out and the guards brought you to the hospital."
"Now... that I have told you all that happened, why don't you tell me how you got tangled in this mess," I said.
"Well... I... rather not say..." she said softly.
"Hn, come on, I gave you your answers now you tell me yours," I said.
"M-may I speak with (y/n)... privately?" Matsuri said, facing Gaara with her cheeks red.
He nodded and left the room.
"Before I tell you this... I would like to say I'm sorry," she said.
"Is it that bad?" I asked.
"Well... it all happened the day when you and Gaara were training, I was kind of... observingyou..." she said.
"Uh-huh, spying," I teased with a giggle.
She laughed a little bit.
"Well, as I was doing that, I heard a voice from behind... it was the masked man and he offered me great power... I mean who wouldn't?" she said sarcastically at the end.
"Go on," I said.
"Then... he told me to find a way for me to battle you, so that's why I urged you to be my rival so you could fight me," she continued.
"There's something missing... I mean you couldn't have just agreed to that," I said.
"Hm, sharp," she said.
"Tell me," I said.
"He saw a little hole in my heart... he knew that I also admired Lord Gaara... well he played my feelings... he used it so that he could get a glimpse of what you're capable of," she said.
"I see, thank you for telling me this," I said as I held her hand.
"I... I'm so sorry I caused you all this trouble," she said with a few tears filling her eyes.
"N-no, it's okay, I forgive you, i-it doesn't matter anymore now that it's done," I said.
"Y-you should go, I'll recover soon from that terrible Genjutsu," she said.
I nodded.
"I'll visit you again tomorrow," I said with a smile.
I went outside, Gaara just stood there waiting with his arms crossed.
"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting," I said.
He nodded.
"Hey Gaara, do you know where the leaf shinobis are?" I asked.
"I'm not quite sure but I'm certain that they're in this village," he said.
I chuckled.
"Okay, I'll go find them, I need to talk to some of them," I said with a smile.
He nodded and a puff of clouds appeared and he vanished.
"Okay then, I'll go look for Naruto," I said.
As I was walking down the village, I heard a voice.
"(y/n)-Chan!"
I looked back, with the familiarities of this voice, it must be Naruto!
"Naruto!" I shouted back and ran to him.
Suddenly he grabbed my waist and carried me in mid-air and twirled really fast.!
"Naruto! Put me down!" I yelled.
He placed me down and scratched his head with a broad smile on his face.
"Ha-ha, sorry about that, I just got excited there that's all," he said.
"I can't believe you can carry me, you're pretty strong," I said.
"Nah, it's nothing, you're just pretty light that's all," he said.
"Oh, okay, anyways, let's go eat somewhere and talk," I said.
"Like a date?" he asked.
"Hn, I guess so, but I just want to talk to you about lots of things," I said.
Because he's the main character after all...
"Okay, as long as it's a date," he chuckled.
"Fine," I muttered.