Gaara's Visit!

A week later...

[y/n] has been studying efficiently with the help of her friends/guards, mostly Neji. She also learned a few Taijutsu techniques by Lee and learned how to use the ninja tools and weapons by Tenten. She learned quite a lot on her first week so she finally decides to hit the hay and take a break.

"Hey guys, let's go eat something for a little break," she said.

"I agree, following you around for the past few days has been quite tiring considering we just came back from a mission," Tenten said.

"Come on, let's eat then," [y/n] said.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice calling her name. She turned around seeing a blue eyed blond running towards her. She ran towards him and stopped.

"So how was your mission?" [y/n] asked.

"You don't have to ask, you know it already, anyways, let's eat at Ichiraku Ramen!" he exclaimed excitedly.

[y/n] nodded, Neji and his team came by and greeted Naruto. They went and ate some ramen.

"Two more bowl please!" Naruto said.

"Naruto, are you sure you can take in that many? I mean you just came back from a mission and you already ate two bowls," [y/n] said.

"I eat lots of ramen every time I come back from a mission as a reward," Naruto said.

"But that's quite unhealthy, it contains high in sodium, calories and saturated fat," [y/n] said.

Naruto displayed a goofy look. "Yeah... yeah, whatever you said, I know it has that bad stuff in it but it's so delicious, I'll train extra more to burn it off okay?" he asked. [y/n] shrugged.

"Anyways, I'm stuffed, let's get going, [y/n], we'll drop you off and we'll get going," Tenten said.

Neji nudged Tenten. "[y/n] take your time, we don't want to rush you," Neji said. Tenten sweatdropped.

"No, it's okay, we can go now, I understand you also have some personal stuff to do," [y/n] said.

"No, [y/n], this is part of our mission, to treat you with great hospitality, so please, enjoy your meal," Neji said.

[y/n] made a nervous laugh, not wanting to continue this conversation. "Alright, then, uh do you want some more ramen?" she asked.

"No thanks, I rather stay healthy for the rest of my training tonight!" Lee exclaimed with a thumbs up.

"[y/n], thanks for the offer but I'm quite full," Tenten said.

"Okay then, let's get going, Naruto, we'll be going okay? If there's anything you need come talk to me," [y/n] said.

Naruto nodded with noodles filled in his mouth, he gulped and said, "Yeah, sure thing, good night, [y/n]-Chan!"

They went to the Hokage Building and dropped off [y/n]. They went to the Hokage's office and told their reports.

Obito/Tobi/The Orange Masked man POV (Gonna go by Tobi)

-------------------------------------------------

"So, when are you planning on getting her?" black and white Zetsu asked.

"Not right now, but very soon, the mirror tree isn't going to move it's legs so we just have to be patient," Tobi replied.