DFY.. Pt. 1

Six Years Later... ( - Two Years after everything that happened with Kehlani )

Artist Point Of View...

I stared up at the ceiling

I stared up at the ceiling. Thinking about my life. I wish things would have turn out different then it did. My mom is dealing with breast cancer and me struggling to pay for her hospital bill. Also not to mention, my brother dealing drugs. Its crazy how my family slowly becoming apart.

I sat up and looked at the time. It was 1:34 in the morning and my brother isn't home yet. I shook my head as i got up and grab my hoodie and keys. I walked out, making sure the house was locked and walked down the street. The sound of dogs barking and police sirens were heard from a distance. Growing up in the Bronx could be scary. Everyday someone getting shot up due to gang violence. That's why I'm trying to get my brother out of it.

I walked down Crenshaw Ave to see him standing on the corner with three other guys.

" Aubrey! " i called out, getting everyone's attention. Aubrey saw me and quickly looked away. I know this nigga saw me. Soon i was standing in front of him.

" Aubrey, the fuck is you doing?! Nigga take yo ass home! What did i tell you about selling this shit, man! " i yelled, snatching him by his collar. He looked at me with a scared expression. But tried to play it off cuz of his " boys " were here. He snatched my hands from his collar.

" Man Artist, i ain't no damn baby. Quit treating me like one " he said, trying to stand all bold and shit. The more he tried to act like a tough guy, the more angrier i got.

" Aubrey! Take. Yo Ass. Home! " i said.

" Nigga, he said stop treating him like a damn child! Fuck is you anyway?! " some dark skin said. I sized him and glared at him.

" I'm his brother and you damn right he's a damn child! For a nigga who cant do his laundry " i said.

" Man! Take yo ass home, Artist " Aubrey said, sizing me. Did this nigga just sized me?! I gave him an angry glared. In a instant his face changed knowing what was bout to happen. I quickly approach him and punch the shit outta his chest. Making him bend over and cough. The dark skin tried to punch me but i ducked and upper cut him, sending him flying to the ground.

The other two tried to jump me, but i kicked one in the stomach and punching the other in the face. Then the one i kicked in the stomach tried to come at me again, punching me in the face. I tasted blood on my lip. He threw another swing but i ducked and punched him in the face, sending him to the ground. I went and kick each one of them in the stomach, watching them groan in pain.

Then i walked over to Aubrey. I grabbed him roughly by his shirt, pulling him off the ground. He was still coughing.

" Yo ass is in big trouble now. How much shit you got on you! " i yelled. I search in his clothes to find weed and coke.

" Really Aubrey?! " i yelled. I punched his chest, making him fall down to his knees, coughing.

" W-wait i c-an expl-lain " he choked. Anger rushed through me. I through the drugs off some where then grabbed Aubrey off the ground and pushed him in the direction of our home. When we got home, i locked the door as he struggled to walk up the stairs.

" For a bitch ass nigga who wants to sell drugs cant even take a punch to the chest " i said.

" Come on man! " he cried out in pain. I walked past him to his room. I walked in and took all his electronics. I brought all his stuff in my room and set them on the floor of my closet.

" You taking my electronics?! " he yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy.

" Nigga you know who you talking to?! Aubrey don't make me punch yo ass into a heart attack! Yo ass know why I'm taking them away! I told yo ass to stay off the streets, Aubrey! " I yelled.

" Man like yo ass working at Target gone help provide for us and take care of mommy! " he yelled back. I squint my eyes at him and took a step towards him. Seeing him take a step back.

" And you selling drugs to make money is better? " i said.

" Its not better but- " ( GCO )

" Exactly! I don't wanna hear it, Aubrey " i said approaching my room.

" Bitch ass nigga " i heard him mumbled, which caused me to stop dead in my tracks. He stopped also, knowing that i heard him.

" Fuck you say, nigga?! " i said approaching. He quickly tried to back away from but i punched the shit outta his chest again. Knocking the wind out of him. He dropped to the carpet floor, crying. I shook my head as i look down at him.

" And I'm the bitch ass nigga " i said watching him cry on the floor. I left him there and walked into my room, closing the door behind. And no i do not hit my lil brother out of fun. When he talk slick shit or do stupid shit punch his chest. Something i grew up with from my father before he left. Since the age of seven, when ever i use to get in trouble in stead of getting an ass whooping, my dad would punch the shit out of my chest. That shit use to hurt. So i do it to Aubrey. I do it all the time. Until he stop doing stupid shit and get off the streets, then ill stop. I got out of my street clothes and got in the bed. I turned my lamp off and i laid down, closing my eyes. As quiet as it was in my room, i heard Aubrey sniffing and crying from his room. I shook my head.

Pic of Aubrey 

How was Chapter 1? Its short but it gets better 😊 I hope y'all like it

How was Chapter 1? Its short but it gets better 😊 I hope y'all like it. In case yall confused its been six years since Aleeyah left but two years after Artist broke up with Kehlani. Comment. Vote. Thanks❤

Taytay_trendous