DFY.. Pt. 3

Artist Pov

I woke up the next morning due to my alarm. It was 6 in the morning and i had to get Aubrey up for school. I got out my bed and walked out my room to his. When i walked in, he was still sleep.

" Yo, Bre! Wake up, nigga. You got school " i said in my deep sleepy voice, rubbing my tired eyes.

" Mannn " he whined. I walked over and snatched the blankets off him.

" Get yo ass up. You got thirty minutes to get ready if you know whats good for you " i said then walked out his room. I went back into mine and took a shower. After that i got dressed. I had to be at work by 8 and it was 6:45. Then i got a text from my friend, Dexter.

Dex😒👎💀 - Got da whip.. Meet on Jackson Blvd?👀

Artist💯😈 - Yeah.. Meet at 7:35

Dex😒👎💀 - ight.. 👍

After texting my friend, i noticed that Aubreys door was still closed. I know this nigga still ain't in his bed. When i got in his room, he was back underneath the blankets, knocked out. Looks like things bout to be the hard way.

15 minutes later...

Me and Aubrey was walking to the bus stop as he limped. Lets just say he'll be getting up for school on time now.

" After school, go home Aubrey " i said, giving him a look as the bus pulled up. He looked at me and nodded. I watched as he got on the bus and the bus pulled off. You was to think he was my son the way i take care of him. After that, i walked to Jackson Blvd were i saw Dexter and my other friend, Symere leaning against the car.

" Waddup A " Symere said dapping me up. Then i dapped Dex.

" Nun.. Tryna take care of my lil bro while tryna make this money fa' my mom " i said.

" Well lets go. I ain't tryna hear that fat ass mutha fucker mouth this morning " Dexter said, getting in the drivers seat. I got in the passenger seat and Symere sat in the back. Dex put the key in the ignition and drove off.

" Yo we heading out to the studio after work or nah? " Symere asked.

" Yeah.. Got nun else to do " i said.

" Sure.. After i go see lil man first " Dex said.

" How is lil Dj? " i asked. Dex pulled out his phone, typing the code to his iPhone and show me a picture of him as his home screen.

I smirked.

" Aww damn... Look at lil Dexter " i said,doing a small laugh. He smirked.

" Lemme see " Symere asked. I gave him the phone.

" Damn Dexter! Ain't no way you deny this baby " Symere. Dexter sucked his teeth.

" Nigga give me my damn phone! " he said, snatching his phone back. I shook my head.

" When you took that picture? " i asked.

" I didn't. Maya sent it to me yesterday when we were talking to on the phone last night " he said.

" Oorgghh!! " Symere said,making a weird noise. I raised my brows.

" Talking on the phone? At night? Man don't know why you just don't settle down for her, bro " i said.

" All we did was talk. Nothing sexual. It was more like a friendly talk. And i ain't tryna settle down just becuz she had my seed. That wasn't even suppose to happen the way it did. But ima still have my hoes " he said. I shook my head. Soon we made it to Target. I quickly slipped my red working shirt on with my name tag and got out the car. We walked inside the store to see a few people shopping. We walked to the back and clocked in.