DFY.. Pt 10

Aleeyah is Pov

Wednesday, May 28th

Wednesday, May 28th

( I am so sorry for the late update guys, writers block is a bitch 🙄🤦🏽‍♂️. I decided to add dates to every chapter now so I can keep track. And also for y'all to keep track also so y'all won't be confused )

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I reach up to grab it, turning off the alarm. It was 8:30 in the morning and today I was going out to look for a job. I wasn't bout to live off of my mom. Speaking of her, I'm still mad that she won't tell me why I can't see my father. But it's okay. I'm a very determined person so I'll find out on my own.

I got up to take a hot shower to start my day. Making sure to use my favorite body wash, I scrub extra good. Once I was finish, I got out wrapping the towel around my body then brushing my teeth. After doing my daily hygiene, I went and got dress. I checked the weather app and it was going to be 94 degrees today. So it should be easy to pick out an outfit.

By the time I was done getting dress, it was around 11

By the time I was done getting dress, it was around 11. It's takes me a while to get ready. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom sitting at the table on her computer. She looked up at me as I ignored her presence.

" Morning " she said. But I didn't answer back. My mom signed. I grabbed a bottle of water and my bag, getting ready to leave.

" Where you going? " she asked as she watches me leave.

" Out to look for a job " and with that I left. I plugged up my headphones and put in my earbuds. I blasted Wet Dreams by J. Cole. I was debating on taking a cab or bus. I decided on taking a cab and called one up. When the cab got here, I got in and told him where I was going.

We drove passed familiar stores, buildings, and parks I used to grow up around in. It brought memories of when I was with Artist. Ugh, here we go again! I can't seem to get him out of my mind. No matter how hard I try. Just to get my mind off him, we arrived at my destination. I paid for the fair and got out. I came to Bay Plaza to look for a job. I've been doing my research and found out that some stores were hiring. I walked into the mall. Looking around, it was crowded. A lot of people came to shop.