DFY... Pt 16

Marissa Pov

I sat behind my desk on my computer with a glass of henny in my left hand. I was watching my workers through the cameras as they were cutting and bagging up drugs or counting my money.

It was many female workers dressed in only thongs bagging up my products and counting my money. As I was doing so, my phone starts to ring. I pick it up seeing it was Kehlani, so I swipe to answer.

" Wassup? " I sipped on some of my Henny.

" You home? " she asked.

" Nah " I replied. I could hear Ayana screaming in the back.

" Ayana, relax girl! Can you come by later. We need to talk " She says, sounding serious. I rolled my eyes because I had other plans to do, like stuffing my face between some hoes legs or dicking them down.

" I actually had something to do " I say.

" Like what? Going over to Navae's and fucking her? I thought family came first " Kehlani says, getting all in her feelings. I smacked my teeth.

" I'll be there after I come from Navae's " and with that, I hung up before Kehlani could even speak. I already knew what she wants to talk about, that nigga Artist. That nigga is the least of my worries.

I got up from my desk and head downstairs to check on everyone up close and making sure they were doing they jobs. Owning a drug business is a risking job but its all my pops raised me in. Its probably weird to know that a female would took her fathers throne in the drug world but I'm not the girly type that you might think I am.

I walked pass a few girls, keeping my eyes on them before I stop by one girl who goes by the name Stephanie. She happens to be the youngest of my workers. Most of them are from 21 to 27 while she's only 18. I can tell my staring makes her nervous as she tries to act calm.

I chuckled. " I ain't gon bite, ma " I say walking pass her and smacking her ass in the process making her jump. After checking on them, I walked to the lounge to see my right hand DC sitting on the couch, texting.

" What you doing in here? " I asked. DC texted for a couple of minutes before locking his phone.

" Them lil niggas you told me to send to off that Ramses nigga...snitched. Word going around that they teamed up with em and giving them yo shit. They selling the shit to Cali and getting all the profits off it " DC says. I pulled my curls from my curly fro, thinking. Niggas really think they can play me.

" Find them. Bring them here to me and find punk ass Ramses, I see I gotta handle that nigga my fucking self " I say, with no emotion to let DC know that I was serious. He nods before getting up and leaving out. Been in competition with that fat ass for too long and only one of us can be on top and its for damn sure ain't him.

I jog back up to my office and grab my phone and keys before locking it up. I let my guards know I'm heading out so they can be on stand by on the Trap. Getting into my Hell Cat Challenger, I speed off into the direction of Navae's crib. Within twenty minutes, I'm knocking on her door.

Her car was parked in the driveway so I knew she was home but she was taking forever to open the door so I started ringing the door bell.

" Alright, alright! " I heard her yell from behind the door before she swings it open. She looks up at me before rolling her eyes.

" What took you so long to open the door? " I asked.

" Why you here? Don't remember inviting you here " Navae replies back smartly. I narrowed my eyes at her as I push pass her, inviting my damn self in. She smacks her teeth before closing the door.