DFY.. Pt 9

Aubrey Pov

Tuesday Morning...

" And don't forget to bring in your essays. Its due tomorrow " Ms. Branch said. Within seconds later, the bell rings. Everyone to rushes to grab their things to leave. I got up, grabbing my bag from the back of the chair and walking out. I have one more class left before the day ends.

Which is Geometry but i skip that class everyday to go smoke with my bros Crooks and Rio. The fuck i need math for in life anyway. I make a lot of money doing what i do, which is sell drugs. Artist doesn't know that i went back on the streets and he doesn't need to know. All I'm trying to do is help pay Ma hospital bills so she can come home.

Its not like i use the drugs - besides weed but that's all. But anyways, i walk down the hall to meet Crooks and Rio at my locker.

" Wassup, wassup " i said, dapping them both.

" Yo, we out to the back of the school to smoke or what? " Rio asked.

" Yeah, but i gotta wait for this bitch to come " Crooks said. I raised my eyebrow.

" Who? " i asked.

" This girl that just got transferred here. I told her being that she ain't got no friends, she can hang with me. But i only want the neck " he said. I shook my head. I feel bad for who ever the girl is. As we stood there talking and waiting for the girl, we heard a voice behind us.

" Hey Chaz " we turned around to see this fine ass girl. Brown skin. Hazel eyes. Brown curly hair. She looked too shy and educated to be around us or to be around Crooks for that matter. She didn't look like these thots that be running up and down the halls, sucking dick for weave.

" Sup Parker. Aye, these my bros Rio short for Mario and Aubrey " Crooks introduced us. She waved shyly with a small smile. I smiled back at her. Crooks then wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

" Ight let's go " he said.

" Wait, where we going? " Parker asked, confused.

" We're leaving school to go smoke " he said. Parker looked hesitant.

" I.. I don't know if i wanna skip class besides i don't smoke " Parker said. Crooks rolled his eyes.

" Relax, ight? " he said. And with that we left the building.

Meanwhile...

" Ayo Rio, roll another one " Crooks asked Rio. He nodded and started up another one. I was on my phone while Crooks was talking to Parker. She looked uncomfortable but trying her best not to show it. Once Rio was done, he gave the blunt to Crooks and he light it up. Allowing smoke to come out his nose. Then turn to Parker.

" Here, try " he said. She shook her head.

" I don't smoke. It gives you cancer " she said. He sucks his teeth as Rio laughed.

" Man, fuck allat. Just try it. It ain't gone kill you " he said. I scoffed.

" Bro, if she don't wanna do it, then stop forcing her " i said.

" Aubrey shut up and mind your business " Crooks snapped. I flicked him off. This is what he always does. He likes to get his victims high so he can make them do anything he want. Most of the time, i don't mind becuz most of the girls he be wit are thots. But Parker seems different. Just by the way she presents herself, she has no business being with us.   

Parker glanced at me then back at Crooks and took the blunt from him and put it to her mouth. She took a long drag before coughing. Crooks laughed.