DFY... Pt 14

Tina Pov

I woke up and took in my surroundings, realizing I'm in a living room and not my bed room. I looked over and saw my sister asleep on the other side of the couch. We must've dozed off after watching Lifetime movies.

We ended up bailing on the lil dinner event I was invited to because of Alice anti-social ass. I checked my phone to see I got a text from Mark. I shot him a quick text before heading to the bathroom. Once I was finished, I walked out the bathroom and ran into Aleeyah.

" Oops. My fault, I ain't see you " I say. Aleeyah just shrugs it off with a sad look on her face.

" Wait, what's wrong? " I asked, stopping her before she could go in the bathroom.

" It's nothing. I'm fine " she said.

" Okay, but what's the real truth? " I asked her. When she noticed I wasn't giving up, she signs.

" I went to the party " she says.

" Okay. What happened? " I asked.

" Everything was fine and I was having fun. All until Artist performs this song on stage and I went to approach him, Symere, and Dexter, I over heard Artist saying how he ain't wanna see me or talk to me and how I should go back to where I came from...like he was just really mad. I tried to give him a hug and he dubbed my shits and walked away, auntie " Aleeyah explains, pouting at the end. I chuckled.

" It's clearly obviously he's still upset that you left him without telling him anything " I say and Aleeyah gave me a look.

" Uhhh...you think? " she says, making me laugh.

" Give him some time. He'll come to you, watch. He may be mad at you, but we know for damn sure he misses you " I say.

" Well who wouldn't miss me? Do you see me, auntie? I'm the goods " Aleeyah says, spinning around. I shake my head.

" Yea, I guess...anyways, when you done in the bathroom come make me some breakfast. Mooches! " I blew a kiss to her and walked down the stairs with her glaring at me.

" Don't even try to play me, auntie " She says behind me, I laughed. When i got down stairs, Alice was just now waking up rubbing her eyes.

" We never made it to the dinner party, did we? " she asked.

" No. Because of your anti-social ass " I say shaking my head.

" Im gonna get freshened up " she says getting up and walking upstairs. My phone rings and I looked to see a blocked number. I figured it was a bill collector so i declined it but they started to call again. Signing, I answered it.

" Hello? " I say but i aint get a response back. The other end was quiet but I could hear breathing. I sucked my teeth.

" I can hear you breathing, nigga. Stop calling my fucking phone! " I say getting aggravated. The person chuckled before hanging up. Weird..?

" Your so ghetto, auntie. Cussing early in the morning " Aleeyah says walking into the kitchen and I followed her. I sat down on the island.

" People love prank calling my phone. Im going to change my number " I say scrolling through my phone.

" Ooo, secret admirer? " she teasesd.

" I aint got no secret admirer. My secret admirer probably at home sleep and forgot to clean my kitchen " I say referring to Mark.

" How is Mark doing? " Aleeyah asked as she began to pull out eggs and bacon.

" Eh. He's okay " I say.