DFY... Pt 15

Dexter Pov

" Dexter, hurry up! I wanna be able to get back in time to watch the bold and the beautiful " I heard my mom call out as I sat on my bed, getting high. I don't know why she be picking up them damn baybay kids. She don't watch them and stay leaving them with me. I quickly smoke the rest of my blunt before putting it out in the ash tray and walked out my room.

" Here, you're driving " my mom says throwing me the keys. I smacked my teeth before walking passed her.

" Lord, you smell like weed. I pray to you don't kill us " My mom says as we get in the car. I start up the car and drove off.

" Why do you even bother getting your sister's kids if you ain't gonna watch them? All you do is leave them with me like I wanna watch them " I say with an attitude.

" Because she's paying me to watch them " she says.

" You ain't really watching them tho " I say before receiving a smack on top of my head. I narrowed eyes at her.

" I am if they in my house " she says.

" Whatever you say, ma " I say finally pulling up in my Aunt Wanda's drive through. My mom pulls out her phone and tells her to send the kids outside. I groan once I saw them running to the car. Jahiem gets to the car first and swings the door open roughly, trying to break the shit off.

" Aye, open the door again like that Imma break your fingers " I tell him. He sticks his middle finger at me.

" Shut up! You ain't gon do nothing " he says, climbing into the back. I nod my head while pointing my finger at him, bet next time I'll punch that lil nigga in his esophagus. Jimirah, Jimall, and Jamari climbed in after. Jamari slams the door shut hard.

" Nigga " I glared back at him.

" Quit slamming my got damn doors! " my mom yells.

" It was Jamari! " Jimirah snitches as I pull out the drive way and drove off. I shook my head.

" Snitches get stitches " Jamari says.

" Boy, ain't nobody getting stitches so shut up " Jimirah says.

" Dexter, why your hair look like dengy worms " Jimall says causing the whole back seat to laugh.

" Why yo momma a ho- "

" Shut up Dexter " My mom says, cutting me off.

" Oooo! You was about to call momma a hoe, I'm telling! " Jimirah says.

" You don't even know what a hoe is " Jimall says.

" Yes I do, its when a women have sex with multiply men with no label. She may even have sex with some girls boyfriend " Jimirah says shrugging her shoulders as I looked at her through the mirror, shaking my head.

" Takes one to know one " I mumbled, soon feeling another slap on my head from my mother.

" How you just gon call your ten year old cousin a hoe?! " she snaps.

" How you just gon ignore the fact that she knows what a hoe is. Regardless, she gon be one anyway. Do you not see her mother? " I defended.

" I'm not gonna be a hoe. I'm gonna find me a rich white guy with money, just because he has money " Jimirah says as Jaheim shakes his head.

" Oh, a gold digger? Pssh, yeah that's better then being like ya momma huh? " I say sarcastically.

" Shut up, Dexter. That's why I'm telling mom you called her a hoe! Look at you, how you tweny-one years old working in Target, no goals in life, didn't go to college, STILL living with yo momma and got a baby? But I'm a be a hoe like my momma? " Jimirah says, scoffing.