DFY.. Pt. 2

Pic of Aleeyah

Aleeyah Point Of View..

I sat in my back yard of my L

I sat in my back yard of my L.A. house by the pool. I moved here when i was younger because of my dads job. Sadly i had to leave good memories behind. All there is in L.A. is nothing but rich kids who thinks they better then every in the world. Its hard being someone your not and I'm not that type of person. I grew up in the hood so all i know is the hood.

In Los Angeles High School, all the girls ever wear is skirts and dresses with heels and carrying purses all day. Me growing up from hood, all i wear is ripped jeans, Jordan's, designer shirts and spray ground or Nike book bags. A few girls in the school don't like me cause I'm too " Getto " but who gives a flying fuck. Sometimes i wish i could go back to New York.

Even my mother wants to move back but my father is too caught in this luxury life. As i was sitting by the pool, my mom came out and sat down next to me.

" One thing i can say about this place that is at least decent is that its peaceful out here " she said. I nodded.

" Yea... " i responded.

" You know i miss New York. Over here is too many people who care only bout money. Besides me and you can always go back and leave your dad here " My mom said. I chuckled.

" I don't think he would like that " i said.

" Oh who cares. He clearly didn't think how i feel about him making the decision to for us before talking to me about it " she said.

" But don't worry hun, we'll move back. I promise " she said. Then we heard the door bell ring.

" Hmm.. Wonder who that could be " she said getting. With me following after her. I sat on the steps as she walked to open the door. When she opened it, a UPS man was standing out front.

" Mrs. Petty? " he asked.

" That's me " my mom said. He gave her a clip board for her to sign her name. After she did that, he hands her a small box and walks off. My mom closes the door as i walk over to her.

" Who's it from? " i asked looking at it. She read the label.

" Its from your Aunt Tina " she said. We walked to the dinning room and sat down. My mom open the box. And there was a picture, another box, an envelope and a letter.

" Read what the letter says, Aleeyah " my mom said. I grabbed the letter and opened it. I read it out loud.

" Hey Alice! I just wanted to send you the lease and keys to the house. Its all re-model and paid for. I know you and Aleeyah don't wanna be up there with your stupid ass husband. So if you want the house is yours as it always been. I'm going back to Georgia with Mark. If anything, call me you have my number.
P.s tell Aleeyah to call me to call me. I gotta talk to her. Thanks. With love, Tina " i finished.