DFY...Pt 13

Feel very special, Guys. I wrote while I'm experiencing some major cramps 😩💔. I couldn't leave y'all hanging. Enjoy.

P.S. ~ I know their might be errors but I checked this over three times already.

***

Friday part two

Aleeyah Pov

" So, where is this party going to be at? " my mom asks from the passenger side of Aunt Tina's car. They came to drop off my clothes.

" Doles Center " I reply, taking my duffle bag from the back seat before closing the door.

" Damn, they must got money if they rented out that places. It's huge " Aunt Tina says. My mom glanced at her before returning her attention on me.

" You be careful, Aleeyah " My mom says, sternly.

" I will mom, I promise. What y'all gonna be doing tonight " I asked.

" I'm forcing your mother to come with me to a dinner party I've been invited to " Aunt Tina says as my mom rolled her eyes.

" I truly don't wanna go. I rather stay home " she says.

" And do what? Watch Law and Order and Criminal Minds all damn night? I think not, don't be boring, Alice " Aunt Tina says. I chuckled as my mom scoffs.

" Well, y'all have fun " I say.

" Call me when you're on your way back, Lee " my Aunt Tina says. I nod my head as I waved to them as they pulled off. I walked back into the complex towards Kiera's apartment. When I got back, I closed and locked the door.

I walked back into Kiera's room to see her doing her hair.

" You got clothes? " she asked. I nod as I grab my things and head to take a shower.

***

" WE LOOK FUCKING GOOD!! ME AND MY BITCH CAME FUCKING THROUGH!! " Kiera says, she was making a video on Snap then posts it. I laughed. Nike had left with Keion an hour ago to change for the party. They're suppose to come back and pick us up. As I was doing my hair, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw a text from Dexter.

Dexter - You still pulling up tonight right? 👀

Aleeyah - Yeah, I'm coming through

After, I placed my phone on the charger. I finished my hair and makeup and I was ready to go.

" Hey, Rich! Can you watch Kody and Kenya for me, please?....You don't even have to watch Kody that long, his dad suppose to come get him but Kenya shouldn't be a problem. I already bathe and feed her. She's sleep, I made bottles that's in the fridge....Thank you so much Rich, I'll pay you when I come back....Ok, bye " Kiera says, getting off the phone.

" Who was that? " I ask.

" Some nerdy kid from next door that went to our school. He comes to watch after Kody and Kenya when I have places to be and my mom not here " she says. Her phone chimes indicating she got a text.

" Nike outside " she says. We grabbed our belongings and walked out her room. As soon as we opened the front door, the boy from next was about to knock.

" H-Hey Kiera " he smiles shyly at Kiera as he pushes his glasses up. Aww, he was like a cute lil nerd.

" Hey, Simon. I made bottles for Kenya, they're in the frig and Kody knows how to make his own shit when he gets hungry. He's in his room doing whatever. Just keep an eye on him. I should be back by one or two " Kiera says as he quickly nods his at he just stares at her, like he was admiring her or something.