DFY.. Pt. 4

Pic of Maya

Dexter Pov

I pulled up in front of Maya's crib and parked. I got out, making my way to the trunk and took out the diapers.

" Ima be back in ten minutes " i said to Artist and Symere. They nodded. I walked up the porch and ringed the door bell. I had to pee and she was taking to long to open the door. So i kept ringing it was jumping a little.

" Yo Maya! Open the damn door man. A nigga gotta piss! " i yelled. Soon she opened the door in a crop top and booty shorts. Damn. A nigga forgot he had to pee for a sec. I gave her the bag of diapers and rush to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I walked out to the living room and seen her holding Dj. I smiled.

" Aww shit! There's my lil man " i said, taking him from Maya. He's a month and a half. I carefully laid him on my chest as i sat down on the couch. 

" Dj has a doctors appointment Wednesday " Maya said.

" What time? " i asked, whipping the slob from his mouth with his bib.

" 3:30. You think you can get off of work early? " she asked.

" Yeah " i said. I feed him and put him to sleep. Maya came and took him from me and went to go put him in his crib. For some reason, a nigga was horny. I got and walked to Dj room to see him sleepy in the crib but Maya wasn't in there. So i walked to her bedroom and saw her looking through her drawer. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her while kissing her neck.

" What you doing, Dex? " she moaned.

" Nothing... " i said lowly while giving her a hickey. She moaned.

" Dex... Stawwwpp " she whined as my hand slipped into her panties, rubbing her clit. She moaned and gripped onto the dresser for support. She was getting wet to.

" That pussy getting wet for me? " i said, in her ear. All she could was nod her head. I got her right where i wanted her. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I lick and sucked her neck as my hands got in her panties again.

" Mmmm " she moaned as i moved my hands in circular motion on her clit. Then i sat up and took off her shorts and panties. Next, i took off her crop top and sucked her right tit and played with the other. Then i did the same to the other breast. I left hickies down her stomach to her vagina. I spread her legs and licked across her clit, making her body jump.

" Shit Dex " she moaned. I chuckled, sending vibrations to her clit. I licked and sucked while adding a finger.

" Uhh fuck! " Maya yelled out.

" You wet baby girl " i said as i take my finger out, sucking off her juices from my fingers. She sat up and kissed me out of no where. It caught me surprised but i kissed her back. I took my shirt off as she unbuckles my belt and jeans. They fall down along with my boxers and she grips my member. I groaned.