Part 2

(P/y/h) disappeared with a snap of the creature's fingers, and you and it walk over to a wet-stone grey park bench crippled with age. You turn to the creature, which is looking around the graveyard as if it were an enchanted glade of wonder. "What...Who are you?" You ask. You decided to ask who instead of what, as this creature was clearly sentient...although to be fair, was most likely a product of your infamously over-active imagination. It thought for a moment, and turned to you. "What do you think I am, (y/n)?" You thought of his cackling, insane laugh as (p/y/h)'s screams echoed off your eardrums. You swung your legs in and out from under the park bench. "You're a monster" You say. The creature nodded. "And this is a dream. So, if I'm a monster, and I'm in a dream, what would that make me?" You smile. "It would make you a Nightmare,

And that's what I'll call you, if you stay. You can be my Nightmare!" Your Nightmare seemed pleased with this, and it suited him. He rose into the air and you stood up. You clear your throat. "Nightmare, seeing as you plan on staying, can we be friends, I can sense that we might have a bit in common..." Your Nightmare clapped his hands in delight, and held out a hand. You hold out yours, and his hand suddenly erupted in bright blue flame. You were not startled. You were rarely startled, by anything. "Friends?" He asked. "Forever" You confirmed. You took his hand and shook it firmly.

You heard a sound in the distance that you recognised. Your alarm clock, which was set to go off at (Whatever time your alarm is set to), must be waking you up. Your Nightmare came close to the ground and shook your hand. "Looks like it's time to wake up!" He said. You feel a flutter of panic in your stomach, and you clamp your hands over your ears. "Will you be here tomorrow night?!" Your Nightmare chuckled, and he waves goodbye. "Of course, there are Nightmares in every dream (y/n), you just have to train yourself to remember them...until tomorrow then, I'll be here, waiting to talk!" You try to say goodbye, but your mouth isn't obeying your commands, you sink to the ground in exhaustion.

You bolt awake, and your hand flies to your forehead, where you are sweating profoundly. You think about your Nightmare, and the special connection you seemed to have. Ready to take on the nasty but now meaningless comments of the kids of Gravity Falls High School, you get out of bed, already desperate to fall asleep and dream a dream of Nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this junk, really makes time fly by. Please comment your opinion and any tips you might have. Also, tell me if my chapters are to short/long. I have a general idea for the plotline, but let me know if there is anything you want to add, if you want a scene with Tad Strange or if you want a Rick and Morty reference, I'm proud to be all ears! (Yes, you saw that, and if you didn't, time to watch the entirety of Gravity Falls again! *insane eye twitch*)

Remember,

Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BBBYYYYEEEE!!!

See ya ;)