Chapter 1: He Is Always On My Mind

Chapter 1

Katherine’s POV

“Come on Katherine! I’m running late for school!” screamed Luke in annoyance.

Why does he always do that to me? Doesn’t he get it that girls take usually longer to get ready for school?

“KAT!!!”

I quickly grabbed my brush and brushed it against my light brown straight hair. I rushed to the bathroom and put on my “Plump and Juicy” hot pink lip gloss and smeared it on my lips. Great! I was ready for school, finally.

“You took longer than usual, sis” Luke chuckled and looked at what I was wearing.

“I know, it is just that umm, I slept kind of late last night” I said quickly.

“Hahaaha, what were you doing by the way? Watching Barbie till late?”

He always got me angry when he would tease me like this. I wish he could understand that I was not ‘little Katherine’ anymore. I’m seventeen years old and he’s just one year older than me!

“Earth to Katherine!” he said, looking amused as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Damn. I always space out!

“What?! I did not space out!” I said, I don’t know why but whenever I do something embarrassing in front of him, I always get angry.

“Hey, it’s okay. I was just kidding with you, Okay?’’ He said and put his hand around my waist, pulling a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

Shit. I felt my cheeks get hot, like real hot.

“Oh my, are you blushing kiddo?’’ I heard him say and after that, he let out one of his charming chuckles.

“We’ll be late to school Luke.’’ I snapped and thankfully, he shook his head in approval and sat in the car.

The whole day in school I was thinking about what happened between Luke and I this morning and  now it’s worrying me. Why do I care so much about what he thinks about me? Why do I blush with his slightest touch?

“Chica! Pay attention or you’ll flunk biology” Emma snapped me out of my thoughts and then began giggling.

“Mhhmm.” I said still not giving my full attention. He was always on my mind.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone! This is my first ever chapter so I hope you like it. :)

I know it's short but I'll try to make the others longer xD

Comment.

Fan.

Vote. <3