Chapter 21: Torn Up

*Katherine's POV* That night when I had told Chase everything he was shocked. His face was unreadable and I had no idea what was going on in his mind. I didn't need to know anyway, I tried to run home myself. My dress was torn up in several places and one of my heels had broken too. Thankfully, Marcus had found me and picked me up. I was knocked unconscious and the next morning I found myself safe in my bed, with my dress on from before. Marcus helped me and didn't try to take advantage of me... I couldn't thank him more for that.

Now, I was just sitting in my bed on a Sunday morning crying about all the events from last night. My mom didn't know I had went to a party and neither did Luke know (thank god) If she actually found out what had happened to me, she would've probably grounded me for the rest of my life.

My parents had ungrounded Luke and I. They thought it was pointless to ground us for "liking" eachother and decided that our feelings towards each other would go away itself with time and one day we will be laughing about how "naive" we were when we were younger.

Like that was ever going happen.

I was tired of crying. I had to face Chase and talk to him about last night firmly, without showing any sign of fear or weakness. I ringed his phone, my heart ready to jump out of my chest.

Ringgg. Ringgg.

"Hello?" Chace's deep and rough voice filled my ears.

"Chace... we need to talk."

"About what?"

"A-about last night." I muttered

"Oh yeah...when you confessed your true love for your step-brother? Hmm. I remember." He sneered. I could just feel him smirking on the end of the other line.

I balled my fists in anger and my cheeks flared up instantly. He had absolutlely no right to talk to me like that.

"Don't make this a big deal. I just wanted to tell you that... look can we just talk this through face-to-face? I don't feel comfortable doing this on the phone." I snapped at him, clearly frustrated.

He laughed.

"Yea okay, meet me at Vincci's cafe at 12:00 AM sharp. You only have 20 minutes. I'm on my way." He ordered and cut the phone.

So he was trying to boss me around now, huh? Now I knew why Luke despised him, because he was a total ass-hole. I sighed and got out of bed. I slipped on a peach colored dress and blow dried my hair after taking a shower. I did very light make-up and put on white pumps.

I arrived at 12:07 at the Cafe, on purpose. Just to show Chase that he was no one to boss me around. I wasn't his little puppy that would arrive at the exact time just to please him. I spotted him sitting at a booth situated in the corner; glaring at his watch.

I walked over to him.

  "You're late." He growled.

"So?" I asked challenging him.

 He glared at me and called the waiter.

 "So what would you like to eat?" He asked, his tone back to being casual.

"A juice is fine." I replied.

 "Nothing else?" He asked.

 I shook my head and Chase went with ordering a juice too.

Our juices arrived shortly. I took a sip of the guava flavored juice and looked up to see him smirking at me.

"What?" I asked

 "You do realize I can tell your little secret to everyone..." He mocked

"You can't do that to me, I trusted you." I told him, trying my best to stay calm.