Chapter 12: Toilet Boy

*Katherine’s POV*

As soon as we got out of the airport which was located in Hawaii, we finally reached our hotels! On the way, it felt like every single girl was undressing Luke with their eyes. How gross!

“Luke and Katherine, you both have to share one room while we will share the other” Jason told both of us.

No! There was no way this would happen. I wanted my separate bedroom; it would be so weird sharing one with Luke. Luke opened our room door and thankfully, he picked up all my luggage too. Oh yess! There were two beds.

“I’m taking the one by the window” he commanded.

“You wish, it’s mine!” I argued

Bottom line, we both ran to the bed by the window together. He was faster so he jumped on it but I was no slower either so I jumped on top of him.

“Guess we have to do this the hard way then” he smirked and began tickling me.

“Hhaahahhah! Stop Luke please stop!” I was laughing hysterically.

“So is it mine or not?” He asked, still tickling me

“Yes! Yes it’s yours just please, stop!! Hahahahahhaha” I couldn’t stop laughing.

He finally stopped tickling me and he, as usual always got what he wanted. I grabbed my suitcase and threw it on my bed in frustration. This was so not fair.

“Are you two alright in this room?” Mom came in

“Fine mom” I replied, putting on a fake smile as soon as Luke shot me the evil glare.

“You know there is a very nice spa in this hotel. Jason and I thought that maybe you two would like to go and get a massage” Mom suggested.

“Massage? What is this place, paradise?” Luke grinned and ran out of the room towards the spa.

“Kat, you go too honey. It’ll be fun” my mom told me and after a few minutes I also went to the massage.

“Shreya you’re doing just fine. Ooohh. As a matter of fact, I’ll give you a tip- a high one” Luke muttered as the spa woman who happened to be known as “Shreya” was massaging Luke. He was laying on his back with a towel that covered his ass. Apparently, “Shreya” asked him to become naked in order to get the massage. This really frustrated me. Okay yea, I know Luke was really hot and I was used to seeing all the girls drooling over him but it still twitched me.

“Umm can I get a massage, Shreya?” I asked the young looking and pretty lady in frustration.

“Of course you can Miss! You need to go and undress in the changing room.  You will need a white towel. I will wrap that around you once you come back from the changing room” Shreya told me nicely.