five

[ written by KaelynRowanLawrence xx ]

harry hears a squeaky yawn after a while, and glances over at louis, seeing him curling up into a little ball. he coos, and louis' left ear twitches. harry goes back to typing up his english paper, completely focused.

okay, he wasn't focused.

harry was listening to every squeaky snore falling from louis' itty-bitty pink lips, mentally cooing. harry tries to block out the adorable noises, and fails miserably. he scoops louis up gently, luckily not waking him.

harry slides louis into his roomy shirt pocket, a nice, small weight there against his chest. louis breeds warmth against his heart, and harry smiles at the nice thought. harry can then focus on his work, and finishes his paper within the hour.

he decides to take a snack break, and makes himself a sandwich. louis wakes up when he smells the sandwich, and slides down harry's arm onto the counter. he picks up a small pickle slice, and noms on it a little.

"harry? can louis have more?" harry startles at louis' voice, nearly cutting himself. he notices the tiny pickle remnant in louis' paw, and hand him two more slices. louis mows down, thoroughly enjoying his small portion of veggie.

louis grabs another slice as well as a whole olive, the latter almost the size of his entire upper body. harry watches him toddle off to a stray paper towel, watches him sit down and use the patterned paper as a little picnic blanket.

harry finishes his sandwich and begins eating, successfully filling his belly with a healthy lunch. as soon as he finishes, he washes his hands and brushes his shirt from crumbs. louis is done too, so harry picks him up and puts the sleepy kitty in his pocket.

he gets back to work. He finishes up some other homework for his professors. tomorrow is monday, and that means school. harry feels louis shift, and his little paw grabs at his nipple, accidentally of course.

harry still shudders, feeling louis settle. harry starts up some music, some quiet 5 seconds of summer. harry focuses better with the music playing, and louis seems to relax too. harry feels comfortable with the kitty against him.

harry wondered whether is was possible that louis could bigger or not. he didn't want to ever accidentally step on the little thing and squish him to death.

louis starts purring softly against harry's chest, making the man smile. harry already loves this little being. he couldn't live without the itty-bitty cat. louis seems to like him a lot too. a match made in heaven.