six

[ written by the absolutely fantastic KaelynRowanLawrence xx ]

harry was getting ready for bed that night, when he heard a shrill screech from his bedroom. louis. harry rushes in, finding louis precariously hanging from his bed sheets. he must have tried to get down and got stuck.

"kitty? i'm gonna get you down now little one, do you want to come in with me?" harry asked. louis nodded, and harry scooped him up from his place. he took louis into the bathroom where he finished getting ready for bed.

harry shaved his gorgeous face and washed it thoroughly, getting the dirt out of his pores so he doesn't get any nasty zits in the morning. he moisturizes his face, and then brushes his teeth. harry watches as louis climbs up the sink faucets and up onto the soap dish, planting himself there.

harry makes a face at him as he spits his mouthwash out, then wipes his mouth and scoops up the little kitty, taking him to bed. harry had put a folded dishtowel in the shoe box for louis, as well as a soft rag as a blanket instead of paper towels. along with the tiny clothing, liam had gotten a bedroom set that included a little pillow, a pair of pajamas, a little blanket, and sleep cap.

louis changed while harry got into bed, and louis set up his little bed and got comfy in between the towels. harry turned of the light, and louis squeaked a good night. "good night, kitten."

~~~

when harry woke, louis was missing from his box. he panicked, rushing downstairs. he saw louis perched on a counter, peering up to the cupboards in sadness since he couldn't reach them. poor little thing.

harry quickly made cereal, sharing with louis of course, and louis quickly mowed down on his three and a half fruit loops. he lapped up his spoonful of milk to wash it down, and then harry put their bowl in the sink to wash later. he left louis in his box with the bag of jerky and the t. v. on.

harry got his schoolbooks together and brushed his teeth, and then got dressed in a soft, sheer, loose blue button up and his signature way-too-tight black jeans. he brushed out his long curls, raked it up into a big bun on the top of his head, and then went on his way.

he said good-bye to his little kitten, kissing him on the head. harry left, rushing to catch the bus to his college across london. he will miss louis.

meanwhile, louis is entranced by the television. he has completely forgotten about harry for the time being. louis continues to watch the entertaining movie, nibbling on his jerky while staring at the screen.