Strange places

I woke up in a bed but it wasn't mine... I looked at the ceiling which was pure white, I also had a small head ache. looking around me I found myself in a huge room with all white furniture. I was lying on a king sized bed that had a puffy white blanket but I noticed a red stain on my pillow. I got up and looked at a mirror on the dresser, I had a nose bleed an a bruise over my eyebrow. OK now I'm pissed, I walked to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

                     "The window!" I said to myself, I walked over to the window which was two stories but I noticed a little piece connected to it. The piece was a security alarm which will go off if I open it, If I put foil on it I could cut of the reception. I walked to the drawers and started to look for foil but it was empty, I found a picture of my client and a kid. Was it his? My client looked younger but I didn't know what to think about it, all of a sudden I heard people walking down the hall.

                     I panicked and jumped on the bed, I pretended I was asleep as people walked into the room. There was at least three people, they whispered to each other and I was able to make out two men and one women.

                    "Let the poor thing sleep." The lady said walking over to my bed, I just kept playing along as she stroked my hair.

                    "It's orders we need to do." A man with a husky voice said, he came over to my bed and grabbed my arm. I did what I was trained to do, attack, I flew a punch to his nose and rolled off the bed. The lady screamed as I kicked the second guy to the floor, I saw my escape as they left the door open. I ran strait out the door and turned to my left hitting something hard making me fall back.

                     It was Gomez, I mugged him as I got up and brushed myself off. The two bodyguards ran behind me and grabbed both my arms. I tried to get out of their grasp but was struggling too much, I gave up knowing there was nothing I could do. I was able to see the guys faces, one looked in his early twenties with blue eyes and a nice jawline. He looked serious as the other one who was in his mid twenties was more muscular with a mustache but he didn't show any emotion.

                   "Fellas, this isn't how we treat our guests." Gomez said smiling to both of them, they let go of my arms. I rubbed my arm as It hurt because of their deathly grip, Gomez excused them. Blue eyes whispered in my ear before leaving and those words kept replaying in my head. Feisty little bitch, I like that; I was disgusted but felt good about it. Now I just have to face this mother fucker, I looked him dead in the eyes as he smiled.

                   "Well how did you sleep sweety?" He smiled.

_________________

Small update but the next chapter will be even bigger! Hope you enjoyed please comment suggestions and like this! Tell me if this book is turning out good so I could finish this book up!                 - Love you all! -Cynthia