SLEEPOVER!

My HANDSOME father! Love you Daddy, also your stunning eyes you passed down to me! ^>^>

Max decided to sleep over so he could "protect" me even though I am able to take care of myself but I liked the idea of having another one of our, amazing slumber parties. We decided to go out to buy some snacks and movies so we decided to go to Walmart. It took some work to convince my dad to let us go but we got him to budge!

"I hate you, I love you! I hate that I love you, don't want to but I cant put nobody else above you! I hate you, I love you. I hate that I want you!" Max and I sang along to the song in the car, I looked at him smile. He was definitely one of the most important people in my life, he's always there for thick and thin. I couldn't get my dad's words out from last night, he talked to me in private but I could't see his point of view. I still remember what he said...

"Ava, I see great potential in Max. He's already been here for most of our life's, I see him as a son. I already saw you two grow up together and I wouldn't mind seeing him grow old with you. Well what I'm trying to say is that I want you two to get married. You guys could take over the business and he's responsible, I could see that he truly loves you. When you got kidnapped I never seen him that depressed, he looked worse than me. I had to force him to eat, that guy in the other room is in love you you Ava. I would love to see you two married one day, just think about it honey. Ok?" The exact words my dad used.

"Ava?"Max said snapping his fingers in front of my face, I pulled my head back surprised making him laugh. "What where you thinking of?" He said opening his door, I just shrugged my shoulders feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I don't know?" I said getting out of the car, he just laughed and locked the car. "What?" I asked confused.

"Come on, tell me! What where you thinking of best friend." He said wrapping his arm around me, I just tensed up awkwardly.

"Nothing, really." I said not moving a muscle making Max feel the tension, he released me and proceeded to open the door for me. He just smirked and gave me a "yea right" face, I just laughed it out proceeding into Walmart.

We got some ice cream, Hot Cheetos, cookies, brownie mix, popcorn, soda's, and 3 movies. We where going all out, we went to go pay for the things. I walked with bags full of sweets, smiling at Max I took in the moment. Looking like a child at a candy shop I smiled stupidly making Max chuckle a little. He opened the trunk to my BMW that I missed so much, I put the bags in the back and ran to the drivers seat.

"My turn!" I yelled jumping in the seat, I waited for Max to get in but he purposly sat down so slowly. "Hurry up grandpa! Not getting any younger." I yelled at him laughing.

"Me?" He pointed to his chest looking hurt, I smiled and laughed. He laughed reaching for the door and closed it even slower, I grunted loudly making him smile like a 5 year old. I punched his shoulder and he made a sad face.

"Awww did I hurt the baby?" I said pouting, He mugged me and closed the door. I laughed and drove home in a snap. What would I do without my best friend?

_________

What do you think of this chapter? Do you think Ava will listen to her fathers words? Please Comment and Like! Love you all!

- Cynthia