Wife

Once we found our room, it was just as amazing as the whole resort. The whole place was like a small house. We had a kitchen, living room, a master bedroom, two bathrooms, and a balcony. A wish come true, I was so tired I was ready to pass out. I walked into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed, it felt so soft relaxing like a cloud. Max came in and laid down next to me yawning, I looked at the clock next to my stand, which read 7:58. My eyes got heavy and then I was passed out.

When I woke up Max was snoring in my right ear, I began to stretch for a couple of seconds then got up. Looking at the time now it was almost 10 in the morning. I walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge, there was nothing but water. I then walked into the cabinets and there was nothing in there too. I then opened the last drawer where I found candies with prices that went up to 3 dollars. Ugh why is everything so expensive? I grabbed a Snickers bar and began walking up to the phone. Next to it was a little book, I opened up to the room serves and began dialing their kitchen.

"Hello, this is Maldo's kitchen. How may I help you" A man said through the phone. I quickly glanced at the meals on the paper and quickly memorized what to say.

"Good morning, may I have 2 plates of pancakes and fruits to room 685?" I said changing the page to the book.

"Yes, it will be there shortly." He responded, I said thanks then hung up the phone. While I waited I decided to take a quick shower.

Once I was out of the shower I went in the room and Max was still asleep. I got some of my clothes and walked into the bathroom to change, I wore a really cute white sundress with some heels. Once I got out of the shower Max was already slowly waking up.

"Finally sleepy head! The foods almost here so get in the shower so we can eat then go out." I said running to the dresser to start on my hair and makeup. Half way through my hair their was a knock on the door. I quickly got up and walked to the door. Once I opened it there was a guy pushing a cart with our food.

"Where would you like me to put this?" he said coming into the door.

"Right over there on the kitchen table please." I said smiling; he smiled back and put the food on the kitchen table. Then he pulled out a paper and handed it to me.

"Do you guys accept checks?" I asked, he nodded so I took out my check book and put down the information. I also dug out a five from my bag and handed it to him, he smiled and walked out with his cart.

I got two glasses and poured Max and myself some orange juice, as I sat down he came into the kitchen in some white pants with a yellow button up.

"Dang, now you look like a tourist." I said laughing; he just chuckled and sat down with me. We ate our pancakes and talked about how our day was going to go, we decided to go take pictures by the beach first then walk around.

When we were done with our breakfast I walked into the bedroom and finished getting ready. Before I left I ran in the bathroom and threw on my rings, then I found Max's on his nightstand and gave it to him.

"Are you ready hubby?" I said jokingly, he laughed a bit with me.

"Suream wife" He replied walking out the door with me.