Who?

"Dam Ava, you really don't remember me?" He asked, I looked at him confused which made him sigh. "Its me, Kevin." He said smiling even more, my face lit up like a bulb. Kevin? No it can't be... He wasn't suppose to be here... His dad and mine are best friends and so were we. Until Kevin's dad, Mike got into big problems causing danger to his family.

"Weren't you suppose to stay in Spain for the rest of your life? Wait you are in huge danger if you're here." I said walking up to him, he chuckled a little.

"Well I thought you were going to be exited I was here, not trying to make me go back." He laughed; I punched him on the shoulder then gave him a hug. "Well thanks for the hug but you are sort of staining my white shirt with your hair." He said looking down at me. He grew so tall. The last time I saw him he was pimple faced, short with a squeaky voice.

"Sorry, and I'm extra sorry for not remembering who you were. You changed a lot." I smiled rubbing my arm. I'm not going to lie, Kevin has gotten hotter. He smiled at me and we just stood there staring.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, your dad sent me here. After I heard what was happening I rushed down here as quick as I could. He said he was going to be waiting for us at another Hotel in Tijuana, so we better get going. He also wanted us to bring his stuff so where is it so I could take it to my truck." He said looking around; I showed him my dad's suitcase and mine.

Once Kevin got my dad's suitcase the bathroom door opened. Max came out in a towel around his waist cleaning his ears with a Q-tip. He froze and looked at me.

"Who's that?" Max said putting his hand around his towel like it was about to be blown away by winds the speed of lightning. I wasn't sure if he thought his towel was going to drop or he was trying to find a gun under nothing as he grabbed his towel quicker than a bullet. I looked at him then at Kevin feeling awkward.

"Oh this is my old friend, Kevin. He came to help out with my situation, so he's taking us to Tijuana where my dad's at." I said giving Max a half smile.

"How do you know your dad's in Tijuana? Or that He's not trying to set things up for a trap?" Max said mugging Kevin.

"I've known him and his family for a long time Max, I trust him." I said trying to reassure Max.

"I still don't trust him... How can you be sure, I've never met him. And if he was your friend a while ago how do you not know if he could have changed?" Max said questioning it, what if he was right? "Show us proof that he told you all this." Max said walking up to Kevin still holding up his towel, Max was just a bit smaller than Kevin but I know that wouldn't stop him from dropping him to the floor. Max and I have trained in many things as kids.

"I surly don't have to show you anything, I care a lot about Ava. And Mr. Cartel trusts me enough to help. I might not been here that long but I care so much about Ava and I don't want a thing to happen to her." Kevin said walking closer to Max not leaving enough space for even a straw fit between them.

"Guys stop it, both of you guys might have a point but don't fight. Max thanks for watching out and Kevin thanks for caring but I just want to make sure. I trust you but Max does make a good point." I said walking in between them. Kevin looked at me and for a short second he showed sadness but it was replaced with a blank face.

"Fine, here I'll show you the letter he sent me and the messages." He said pulling a paper and his phone out of his back pocket, he unfolded the note and showed me. He was right my dads same hand writing explaining the situation then his phone number at the bottom telling him to text him right away. I looked at Max and nodded telling him he was right.

I told Max to change while I showered and Kevin put our stuff in his truck. When I entered the shower the warm water hitting my back. I looked down as a foamy supper light brown color washed down, my body. The hair dye washed out in less than five minutes, when the water finally ran clean I did a quick body rinse and got out.