Snow?!

It was the weekend meaning my dad was going to be home and we could probably go on a small trip! I woke up rushing into the shower, when I was done getting ready I ran downstairs to the smell of french toast. Mmmmm french toast was one of the best breakfasts my dad could make. As I got to the kitchen I kissed my dad on the cheek and took a seat on the island.

         "So dad! Since you are off the weekend do you think we can go to the snow?" I said smiling and showing my pearly white teeth, he put down the spatula and began to think. He smiled and flipped the toast.

        "Sure Mija, we can leave after breakfast and invite Max because he likes the snow. And find something warm to wear since it is going to be cold." He smiled at me putting some eggs and french toast on a plate, I squealed and smiled at him thanking him. I hurried up eating my food and ran up stairs to change, I also texted Max and he said he would be on his way. 

        I packed up a backpack full of some stuff I might need throughout the day and walked downstairs. My dad was already ready and he had his keys in his hands, there was a knock on the door and I opened it revealing Max. 

          "Hey, you ready?!" I smiled at him, he nodded his head and came into the house holding a backpack and a bag.

         "Here I got you something." He smiled handing me the bag, I opened it revealing a box with purple wrapping paper. Its not my birthday? I looked at him confused and tore the wrapping paper, it was a black box. I flipped it over covering my mouth, it had a white Jordans logo! I opened the box and threw myself on Max giving him a huge hug. 

         "Oh my god Max! Thank you so much! I love them!" I screamed taking them out of the box, They where a black pair of Jordans with some white. My first pair and I love them!

          "No problem best friend! I also have a same pair so we can match." He said smiling and hugging me back, we separated and began to walk to the car. 

         It was a 3 hour ride over to a cabin my dad rented for the day and maybe night, when we arrived there was atleast 3 inches of snow in our drive way. The cabin my dad rented was so cute! It was so huge but not as big as our house, the colors where so vibrant. A red wood color or maybe Dark Oak wood? As we walked to the porch the bright lights inside reflected out towards the glass, I was able to see every little detail of the amazing cabin up close.  The way it was set up a little off the mountain  made it look amazing too with the nice view. The whole place was beautiful!

              We went inside the cabin and strait to the kitchen where we ate some McDonalds we bought on our way their. We also stopped by some stores on our way here and I  bought a sled and snow suit that will make me warm. When we where done eating my dad stayed at the cabin making business calls and Max went with me sledding.

         The snow was so beautiful and soft trees every where touching the cloudy sky. It was like a winter wonderland, it was memorizing as I imprinted footprints into the snow. I pulled back a strand of my hair and looked back at Max taking a picture of me, I posed lifting my arms to the sky and putting on my dorky smile. He laughed and set the camera down on a rock besides him, he pressed a button which kept clicking. He ran up to me and gave me a side hug posing, I put up a peace sign and the camera flashed. We chuckled as we went to go see the picture, it was so pretty.