Pancake face

Last night after the kiss I walked strait home, it was a long walk with heels so I took a taxi 1/3 of the way. I passed out quick when I got home and it was still early around 12 not bothering to change into my Pjs, all I needed was sleep. 

       I woke up to my phone buzzing, I looked at the bright screen feeling a headache. My phone read 37 calls and 23 messages from Max. Shit I forgot to tell him I left the party, it totally slipped my head as I was frustrated. I opened the messages seeing most of them consisted of "Call me back! Are you ok? Where are you at Ava?!" my stomach dropped a little as i felt bad for him. I just left him stranded not knowing a clue where I was. I sat up in my bed and texted him.

Ava- Max! So so so soooooo sorry! I left early because I wasn't feeling good, I did't want you to worry so I didn't tell you. And my phone was dead too so I wasn't able to contact you, but I'm fine! I'm home if you want  to come over :)

        A little lie won't hurt! I got up looking at my clock seeing it was just 11:01,  I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. As I brushed my teeth I got a message from Max.

Max- You ass! I thought you where dead or something! Wouldn't have hurt to give me a heads up, I was looking for you everywhere at the party. And goof cus I'm already at your driveway! I'll let myself in. 

      I smiled and rinsed my mouth, I locked my bathroom and went in the shower feeling so good. I felt so gross and nasty, I had sweat and sores on my feet from the walk. As I showered I rubbed more soap around my mouth trying to get the feeling of Frimzy off them, I still was able to feel his soft lips on mine. I turned off the hot water and soaked in for a little bit with strait cold water, It helped with the small hangover. As I walked into my room Max was already on my bed laying down taking pictures on my bed, I threw a smile his way and he returned it. 

       "Ima change so turn around butt face." I said as he groaned and turned his back towards me. I changed into some sweats and a comfy sweatshirt, It didn't really bother me to change in front of Max as I known him since I was little and I saw him as a brother. And I know he never peeks or else he'll  get these hands, I put my hair up and walked over to my bed. I dramatically threw myself on Max and pretended to be dying. He just laughed and tried to throw me off the bed.

        "Stoooooooop Ava! You'r hurting me you Hippo!" Max said as I laid on top of him, I gasped pretending I was hurt by his harsh words. Knowing well we play around a lot I pretended to cry.

       "Ava, stop playing." He said bluntly as I pretended to sob, he put his hand on my shoulder and I smiled. I grabbed it pushing it in front of me and I tugged him off the bed making him fall on me. We both laughed rubbing our heads as we hit the floor head first, I got up and brushed off my sweats. 

         "Ugh, I'm hungry!" I said walking to the door, Max chuckled and followed me to the kitchen. I pulled out the pancake mix and turned on the stove, I prepared the pancake mix as Max sat on the counter. He wore a red hoodie with some jeans and his red Jordans, I looked at his Jordans and smirked. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

          "What?" He said, he knew I was staring at his shoes. "Are they ugly or something?" He said making me laugh a little.

           "No, it's just that I always wanted a pair of Jordans but never actually bought any." I said flipping the pancake, all of a sudden Max burst out laughing making me shocked. Why was he laughing? Was it really that funny?

           "Ava, you'r like a million air and you 'never actually bought any'?" He laughed a little more making me low key mad. 

             "Just because I have money doesn't mean I have time." I said throwing a glair at him, he just smiled and put his hands up. I smiled and served him a pancake, we sat on the table and ate. I wonder what we will do today as my dad went out for a business trip for the day, I looked at Max as he stuffed his face with pancakes like a kid. I laughed to myself taking a sip from my orange juice.