Tickles!

We watched all three movies and now we where getting bored, we just finished playing Uno 3 times. Max also finished the whole bag of Cheetos while I stuck to ice cream and Brownies, we here just chilling and talking. 

         "So where there any cute guys at the mansion?" Max asked, I was surprised as Max never really likes talking about my crushes. I swallowed the brownie i was eating and thought for a while, was there any cute guys?

          "Not really, there was only one guy my age who was apparently Martinez's son. Jose or aka Frimzy, but he was ok." I said taking another bite of my brownie, he just nodded and drank sone of his soda. I looked at him thinking why he would ask, he gets too protective when I have crushes or boyfriends. 

           "Have you talked to any one I could call sister in law?!" I said smiling and pounced at him, he just laughed and shook his head. "Lier! Haha! How about, Mary, Jess, or Lindy!" I yelled as I proceeded to tickle him on his sides, I knew every tickle spot this boy had. He let out a roar as he laughed, my smile widened as I kept tickling him. "Say who!" I kept tickling.

           "A- Ava, I'm g-anna  p- peeeee." He said trying to escape my grip but I straddled him. I laughed as his face turned pink, all of a sudden we stopped as the door opened. 

         "Sorry for interrupting your fun time, but please keep it down. I have to work tomorrow and its already almost 1." My dad said rubbing his eyes, me and Max looked at each other.

        "Sorry." We both said together, I got off Max and sat on the floor, my dad thanked us and closed the door. We both looked at each other and chuckled a little. 

          "Well, I'm going to the bathroom." Max said getting up and into my room bathroom, I saw that he left his phone on the bed so I grabbed it entering the password. Clearly it's my birthday, like always! I'm his best friend and know all his passwords, I went to his Snapchat where I took ugly selfies and posted them to his story. I laughed a little to myself but saw he got a message from someone named Larry, I opened it checking what he's up to. Not the first time I go through his messages so not a big deal, whoop di do. 

          Larry - Dude! Just tell her already Max, she clearly likes you too ;)

        Max is talking to someone? I wish I knew who he was talking about but it didn't show me the last messages, being Snapchat it deletes them. I heard Max opening the door so I threw the phone on the bed and dropped to the floor. Max saw me and looked at me confused, I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. 

          "Gravity check." I said more as a question, he just smiled and laughed a little. I wonder who the girl is tho, I bet its Mary! 

           We decided to play truth or dare since we where really bored. I already have ran outside and sang to the top of my lungs and Max just finished drinking a teaspoon of hot sauce. We where in my room with music playing in the back, now its my turn. I just picked dare.

           "I dare you to..." He looked around, "Say the alphabet backwards in a british accent!" He smiled silly, I smirked and thought of the letters.

           "Z, Y, X... X, W, V, U, S. No wait... U, T, S? I can't Max!" I said laughing historically, he just smiled and shook his head. "Ok! Truth or dare?" I said wiggling my eyebrows, he chuckled a little and picked Truth.

         "Pusssssy! Ok, whatever lmao. Is it truth that you like someone?" I said sort of knowing, he took a second and shook his head no. "Lier, again! You have to say the truth!" I jumped on him.

         "I don't like anyone." He said trying to pin me but I kept jumping on him trying to get it out of him. 

         "Then why did Larry say you liked someone!" I smiled making his face turn red, "You see! Tell me you freaking mexican troll!" I screamed making us fall on the floor.

          "It will ruin our friendship!" He said pining me, I tried to loosen his grasp. 

         "It's Kate?! You know I hate her! Why would you like that ugly two face witch who eats grass with her buck teeth!" I yelled trying to escape under him. 

           "The slut? No not her!" He said holding his grasp.

       "Then who, or I will tickle you Maxy!" I smiled at him, he widened his eyes and let go trying to run away but I threw myself on him tickling him. He was short of breath but I was waiting for him to spill it. "Who do you like Max!" I said tickling the tears out of him. 

        "YOU! I like you! Now stop." He said breathless, I tensed and stopped making him catch his breath. Did he just say he liked me? Oh no...

____________

Max likes Ava?! What do you think? Should they be the cutest couple ever or no? They did grow up together right, or will someone swoop her up? Please like and comment!

-Cynthia