Chapter 12

So if you aren't aware, I redid Chapter 11. Anyways, into the good stuff. The book has 1k reads and is #876 in Fantasy. Thanks for that oml. That amazing since this this the first book I've felt good about writing. I think I may start writing another... Anyways, hers the story!

~THERE IS A MAKE OUT SCENE, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, ITS AT THE END BY THE WAY~

~Jenna's POV~

The house towers above us. It is two stories high. It's white just like the pack house. It's very similar. It has many windows.

"Can we go in?" I ask him.

"Oh course!" He responds with a chuckle, "This is our house." My eyes widen. Our house. Daniel and I's. This is amazing. I run in and look around.

"This is amazing oh my lord." I exclaim, looking around. There are a few doors leading to different places around the room. The is a kitchen that leads into the dining room in the left corner. The living room is really close to the door. There was a staircase going upstairs in the back right of the room.

"I'll show you our room." He says, taking my hand in his. He leads me up the stairs. There us a half kitchen and living room upstairs. There is a door. Daniel leads me to the door. He opens it and I walks in.

The walls are black along with the carpet, curtains, bedspread, and ceiling. Everything is black. It's wonderful. There is a door to the left and right of the bed. That must lead to the bathroom and closet. There's a TV in the corner of the room, angled forwards the bed. I turn around and look up to Daniel.

"Thank you so much, this is amazing!" I say happily, giving him a hug.  I feel his big, strong arms wrap around my small waist. He sticks his face in the crook of my neck. His breath fans over my mark. He softly kisses the middle of the mark. I bite my tongue, trying to hold back a moan. He begins to trail soft kisses up my neck and down my chin but stops as he hovers over my lips.

"I love you." He says, I look into his bright, emerald green eyes which holds happiness and love.

"I love you too." I whisper as I get so close our lips were touching. He went in to kiss me but I dodge it. That earns a growl from him which made me chuckle. He tries again but once again, I dodge. He growls again. He put his mouth up to my ear. I could feel his breath fanning over my ear.

"Stop teasing." He whispers. I sigh and put a peck on his lips. I start to lean my head back, but he puts his hand on the back of my head to keep me here. He licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I deny. I feel his hand going down, closer to my butt. His hand slowly cups by butt and he squeezes it. I gasp which gives him the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but his won. I wrap my legs around his waist. His hand instantly shoot down to hold me up. How sweet.

I hear him walk over to the door and kick it closed. He walks over to the bed and sets me down to were my back is on the bed. I move my arms, one hanging around his neck and the
other in his soft, blonde hair. His tongue is still exploring my mouth. He moans as I grab some of his hair and pull back a little. I smirk against the kiss. Daniel moves his hands, on is in my hair and the other is on my waist. I moan as he does the same thing to my hair. This time Daniel smirks.

He retracted his tongue which was his way of telling me it's my turn. I let my tongue slither into his mouth. I feel his hands lift up my shirt and rest his cool hands on my bare skin. He begins to bring my tank top up. I move my arms so I could get it out of the arm holes. I retract my tongue as we break apart. He pulls the shirt over my head. I lift up his shirt and run my hands over his abs.

He moans as I slide my hands up his body, bringing his shirt up with me. I pull it over his arms and head. He smirks as he puts his fingers, one at a time, in the waist band of my spandex. He does the same to the other side and pulls them down. I'm left in my sports bra and thong. I pull him onto the bed with me. I slowly unbutton his jeans and unzip them. I slowly drag them down his legs. I bring my head down and kiss his abs as get the jeans off him and throw them on the ground.

I moan as he straddles my hips. He brings his face down to mine and reattaches our lips. We are engulfed into the kiss. Our lips doing the salsa. I could feel his... little friend, on my thigh. He pulls away, but I trail kisses down his chin and onto his neck. I reach his mark and suck on the tender skin. He moans.

"J-Jenna, I can't h-hold back Riker a-anymore." I sigh and stop sucking. He lets out a sigh too.

I look up at his and give his lips a quick peck. He gets up and gathers his clothes from the ground. He throws mine to me. I quickly slide mine on and get off the bed.

"I have some pack business to do." Daniel says as I check my hair in the mirror of the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll see you then, is our clothes still at the pack house?" I ask him.

"No, Joslyn helped me move them earlier."

"Joslyn knew!" I exclaim as I walk out of the bathroom and out to the bedroom.

"Yeah, she was really excited for you to see."

"I hope the moon goddess gives her another chance." I say in a sad voice. Daniel walked over to me and covered me in a hug.

"Me too." He responds.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, the moon goddess is my birth mom." He brakes out of the hug with wide eyes.

"Why were you planning to tell me this?" He asks in a deep, kind of scary voice. His eyes are filled with confusion and a bit of... anger?

"When it became important. I didn't want to take you mind if the pack... or me... so I decided to tell you when the time was right." I look at my feet the whole time I explained. I look up at him when when her sighs. His eyes softened.

"I'm sorry, it just was a surprise and I was frankly a little insulted you didn't tell me sooner. I know why now." He smiles at me.

"Thanks." I say, giving him a quick hug. "Now go do you pack business, lord know how much you have to do." I pull out of the hug and push him out of the room. I chuckle as I hear him stumble down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this isn't that long of a chapter, there are some trees still down, that we have to cut up up, from the hurricane a while ago. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
I also have a new cover so hope you like that!
~Nicky 💗