Chapter 20

The boys and I jump over the valley simultaneously.Our feet hitting the ground together unison. We run along side. The lines furthest left, Jack, then Clayton, then me and finally furthest right, Aaron. We're almost back home, finally, They have defiantly improved since training the other day. I'm glad. They have grown to be good boys who can fight very well. Hopefully they can join the guard. I know all three of them strive to get there. They want to serve the pack by fighting any harm that comes to the pack such as war and rogues.

I snap out of my thoughts when i notice we are back at the pack. I shift out of my large black fox. The three teens walk out with only shorts on. Must be a werewolf thing. I shrug that thought away and and walk into the pack house. I sniff the air, searching for my mates wonderful scent. In a flash, I'm brought into strong arms and surrounded in my mates pleasurable scent. My face is against his hard chest while his face is in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist after figuring out what was going on.

"Hey." I stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear. He deeply chuckled which sends a shiver down my spine. He laughs again.

"I missed you." He says, muffled by my neck causing me to giggle. I feel him smile against my skin. I pull away from him only to be pulled back in but this time for a kiss. We break apart breathing heavily. Natalie (Human Friend of Jenna) walks in the room as Daniel and I's foreheads are touching and we are breathing heavily.

"Did I just miss a make out sesh?" Nat asks us. I blush and move away from Daniel. He growls in response but playfully and lets me walk away. I walk to Nat and engulf her into a hug. It's been a while so we need to catch up soon.

"How did it go?" She asks me.

"Pretty good! They have definitely grown in their fighting skills." I explain to her. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Natalie is soon consumed in a bear hug from Brandon. He sticks his face in the crook of her neck. I laugh. It's her turn now.

"What are you laughing at?" Natalie says looking up at me with amusement.

"Oh nothing..." I turn around to face Daniel, "Hey Danny... Can I get a puppy?" He looks at me like I'm crazy. There is a moment of silence before he bursts out laughing.

"Haha!! That's funny princess!" He takes deep breaths trying to control his laughter.

"Please?" He shakes his head. I peck his lips.

"Now?"

"No." I peck his lips again.

"Now?" I say nicer. I can feel his walks breaking.

"N-No." I peck his lips twice in a row. I broke him.

"Fine. Let's go." I laugh and saunter away.

"Dude! You got played!" Brandon says as Natalie and I walk away. We fist bump as we walk out the door.

~At Pet Store~

"Aw!! This one is so cute!!!" I cover my mouth.

"You've said that about every puppy we've seen." Daniel says laughing. I sigh.

"I know. I just love dogs." I walk over to the last dog in the store. It's black with brown on it's face, legs, and chest. He looks like Chewbacca.

"I want this one." I tell Daniel pulling his shirt over here. He looks at him and smiles.

"I like him too." He grabs the little puppy and hands him to me. I laugh as he licks my face.

Daniel pays for the little puppy. I smile as we walk out and to the car. Natalie and I play with the puppy, which I named Chewy, The Who ride back. He's going to be a pain to train though. Hopefully he'll be ok.