Chapter 19

I sit in front of the three sleeping wolves. They are all right next to each other. Their sides are all touching. This way, it's safer in case something happens. I sniff the air as I smell a slight scent in the air. I can't put my finger on it quite yet. I sniff a couple more times till I smell it... rogues. I smirk, finally.

'Wake up! Rogues!' I shout at the boys through mind link. They stand straight up and look around. Right as they do, four wolves emerge from the tree line. Perfect! One for each of us.

'One for each of us. If one of y'all are in trouble, call for me.' I tell them as I lunge for the biggest rogue. I easily tear is throat out. I stand back and watch as the boys finish off their rogues. I shift back.

"Nice job! You can go back to sleep now. I'll inform you if something happens." I tell them. They walk behind separate trees and shift back, walking out in only shorts.

"No. We'll watch. You go to sleep and we'll wake you up if we need you." Jack tells me. I nod. I shift back and cuddle with myself until I drift into sleep.

~Dream~

I look around as about 20 people surround me. They all look just like... like Jackson. The room seems to get smaller and smaller as the Jacksons get closer and closer to me. Words started to fill my ears.

"It's all your fault."

"Your a failure."

"You failed me."

"You are the worst sister."

"I died because of you."

The 3 words that hurt the most.

"I hate you."

With every word, it feels like I'm being stabbed in the heart by multiple knifes. Why now? Why at all?

~Dream over~

I feel myself being shaken violently. I open my eyes to see the three boys looking at me in confusion and fear. I shift back.

"Are you ok?" Clayton asked.

"Uh... yeah..." I said unsure of why they were asking me. They must have seen my confusion.

"You were violently shaking and whimpering in your sleep." Aaron told me.

"Oh... it's was just a bad dream. It's your turn to sleep." I tell them. "Why don't we head back in the morning. I think you guys have improved. You took out rogues by yourselves. I'll be ready to see you at training." I genuinely smile at them in delight of their growth.

They smile back. "Thanks Jenna." They seem to talk in unison a lot. Maybe their just so close? Childhood friends probably. There weren't many children in my old pack. There were about 15 kids, most baby's. Since there was only one fox clan still surviving, it's not a surprise we were supposedly wiped out. I'm the last one left. There may be a pack in another country. Hopefully. Maybe if I have a baby, it'll be a fox. Or a hybrid! A fox wolf hybrid! That'd me pretty cool I think. Would her get my fur color or-

I am shaken out of my thoughts by a deep growl followed by a couple more. Rogues. Again? Sweet. We're getting lucky on the rogue factor. One of the rogues circle around me baring its teeth at me. He run behind a tree and shifts, walking back out in only shorts.

"My, my, look at that! The all mighty Luna. The legendary black fox shifter." The man speaks. Who is he? Have I seen him before. I scan his face. Instantly, it triggers my brain. Liam. That rogue who tried to... ugh. I hope he learned not to mess with me. I'll beat us sorry ass.

"Hell yeah!" My wolf agrees with me. I smirk and laugh at her.

I bow to his response. "It 'tis me! The queen! Nahhh, obviously it's me. You don't have to go into depth." I laugh at my own reaction. Oh that's so me.

"Obviously." My wolfs says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. I roll my eyes back at her and return back to reality. I quickly shift into my black fox, growling at Liam. He jumps back, quickly recovering. Ha ha! Serves him right. He runs over to me quickly. So quickly I can barely see him. He pets my side, causing me to snap at him. I leaps into my back. What is he doing. He begins to lean down. Oh hell no. He's doing the non-consensual shifting thingy Henry did before! That hurt like hell!! I buck him off before he could do anything. I caught him off guard. He landed on a tree. I laugh. I shake my head and stalk over to him. I grab his neck in my mouth and snap it.

The other rogues stare at me for a minute before they run off into the woods. 

"'Ok boys, let's head back.' I think the three musketeers. They nope and go shift, coming out with their clothes in their mouths. We run off, into the woods, back to the pack house.